The Unfettered Desert Mercenary, Dehya, is making her way to Genshin Impact 3.5 update as a playable character, HoYoverse announced officially. She will be a 5-star Pyro character and has been an important part of the lore since her first appearance in Archon Quest Chapter III. She is also known as the Flame-Mane and seems to be a claymore user.
While HoYoverse has not revealed all the official details about Dehya, here is everything you need to know about her, including her release date, abilities, and more.
Genshin Impact: Dehya Release Date
Dehya is expected to release in Genshin Impact on March 1, 2023, and will likely be a part of the first banner of patch 3.5. You will be able to get pull her through Intertwined Fates that you can purchase using Primogems.
Dehya Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations
While HoYoverse has not announced these details about Dehya, Niana, a reliable leaker, has revealed the complete kit for the character.
Dehya's Attack Talents
- Normal Attack - Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes using her Claymore and her martial arts.
- Charged Attack - Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous slashes. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack - Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill - Molten Inferno
This art of Dehya's own invention changes its method of use depending on the combat situation.
Indomitable Flame - This skill will be unleashed should there be no Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself present at the time. Deals AoE Pyro DMG, and creates a field known as Fiery Sanctum.
This skill will be unleashed should a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya herself already exist. Dehya will perform a leaping attack, dealing AoE Pyro DMG before recreating a Fiery Sanctum field at her new position.
A Fiery Sanctum field created this way will inherit the original duration of the previous field. Only 1 Ranging Flame can be used throughout a single Fiery Sanctum field's duration.
When an opponent within a Fiery Sanctum field takes DMG, the field will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing AoE Pyro DMG to them. This effect can be triggered once every 2.5s. Active characters within this field have their resistance to interruption increased, and when such characters take DMG, a portion of that damage will be mitigated and flow into Redmane's Blood.
Dehya will then take this DMG over 10s. When the mitigated DMG stored by Redmane's Blood reaches or goes over a certain percentage of Dehya's Max HP, she will stop mitigating DMG in this way. Only 1 Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself can exist at the same time.
Elemental Burst - The Lioness' Bite
Unleashing her burning anger and casting her blade aside like an inconvenience, Dehya enters the Blazing Lioness state and gains resistance to interruption. In this state, Dehya will automatically and continuously unleash the Flame-Mane's Fists, dealing Pyro DMG, and when its duration ends, she will unleash an Incineration Drive kick, dealing AoE Pyro DMG. In this state, her Normal Attacks will be replaced by Roaring Barrage.
Unleashing Roaring Barrage within 0.4s after each Flame-Mane's Fist strike will increase the trigger speed of the next Flame-Mane's Fist strike. If a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya's own Elemental Skill, Molten Inferno, exists when this ability is unleashed, Dehya will retrieve it, and then create another field once Blazing Lioness' duration expires. This field will then take on the retrieved field's duration at the moment of its retrieval.
Dehya's Passive Talents
- Unstinting Succor: Within 6 seconds after unleashing Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame or The Lioness' Bite, Dehya will take 60% less DMG when she takes on DMG from Redmane's Blood. If this ability is triggered again while it is still in effect, its remaining duration will be increased by 6s.
- Stalwart and True: When her HP is less than 30%, Dehya will recover 20% of her Max HP and will restore 10% of her Max HP every 2s for the next 10s. This effect can only be triggered once every 20s.
- The Sunlit Way: Increases the Movement SPD of your own party members by 10% during the day (6:00 - 18:00). Does not take effect in Domains, Trounce Domains, or Spiral Abyss. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
- The Flame Incandescent: Dehya's Max HP is increased by 20%, and she deals bonus DMG based on her Max HP when using the following attacks: Molten Inferno's DMG will be increased by 1% of her Max HP. The Lioness' Bite's DMG will be increased by 2% of her Max HP.
- The Sand-Blades Glittering: When Dehya uses Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame, the duration of the recreated Fiery Sanctum field will be increased by 6s. Additionally, when a Fiery Sanctum field exists on the field, the active character(s) within the field will increase the DMG dealt by the next Fiery Sanctum coordinated attack by 25% when they are attacked.
- A Rage Swift as Fire: Increases the Q Level.
- An Oath Abiding: When Flame-Mane's Fist and Incineration Drive attacks unleashed during The Lioness' Bite hit opponents, they will restore 1.5 Energy for Dehya and 2% of her Max HP. This effect can occur once every 0.2s.
- The Alpha Unleashed: Increases the E Level.
- The Burning Claws Cleaving: The CRIT Rate of The Lioness' Bite is increased by 10%. Additionally, after a Flame-Mane's Fist attack hits an opponent and deals CRIT Hits during a single use of The Lioness' Bite, it will cause the CRIT DMG of The Lioness' Bite to increase by 15% for the rest of its duration and extend that duration by 0.5s. This effect can trigger every 0.2s. The duration can be extended for a maximum of 2s, and CRIT DMG can be increased by a maximum of 60%.
We will update this page if there will be any changes to Dehya's release date, abilities, and constellations in Genshin Impact.