Intelligence is a fairly important stat in any Dungeons & Dragons game. Even if you're not playing as a class that uses it as a main stat, it's a great stat to have just for conversations. It might unlock entirely new strategies, or present you with options that you previously wouldn't have had. If you want to increase your Intelligence stat, then you're in the right place.
Table of Contents
Can You Increase Your Intelligence In Baldur's Gate 3?
Yes, you can increase your Intelligence stat in a few different ways. There are feats, equipment, and permanent improvements to your stats that you can find throughout the game, and we've got the full list of each.
Intelligence Increasing Feats
Feats can give you an increase in your Intelligence in addition to also giving you extra bonuses that you only get by taking a feat.
- Ability Improvements: Increase one Ability by 2, or two Abilities by 1
- Resilient: Intelligence: You increase an Ability by 1, and gain Proficiency in that Ability's Saving Throws
Intelligence Increasing Armor
The following pieces of equipment will boost your Intelligence stat as long as you're wearing it.
- Cerebal Citadel Armour: You can't be Frightened. If the wearer is infested by a mind-flayer tadpole, they gain a +1 to Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma Saving Throws.
Permanent Intelligence Increases
By completing various different side quests you're also able to find ways to increase your Intelligence permanently.
- Auntie Ethel's Hair: Gain +1 to an Ability Score
- Mirror Of Loss: Gain +2 to an Ability Score