Call of Duty's Zombies Mode has always relied on inventive ways to give players perks and boosts within a match, and in Modern Warfare 3 players will be spoilt for choice. One of the key ways you'll be increasing your Operator's capabilities is through Perk-A-Colas which, as the name suggests, are various sodas that'll bestow perks.
In Modern Warfare 3 Zombies, there are nine different Perk-A-Colas to get your hands on, but you'll need to find them within your match. Below, we'll go over every Perk-A-Cola you can find in MW3 Zombies.
MW3 Zombies: All Perk-A-Colas & Effects Listed
Unlike in Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer, you won't have Vests, Boots, and Gloves available in Zombies to grant you Perks. Instead, you'll need to find these Perk-A-Colas:
- Aiming down sight moves to enemy critical location. Increase enemy critical damage.
- Obscured enemies, chests, resources, and item drops are more easily spotted.
- Every bullet you fire has a small chance to apply a random Ammo Mod effect.
- Increases maximum health.
- Diving to prone triggers an explosion. The explosion increases the higher you fall. Immunity from fall damage while diving. Immunity from area-of-effect damage from weapons you are using.
- Reduce the health regeneration delay time by 50%. Reduce the time it takes to revive an ally by 50%.
- Drink to reload and replate armor faster.
- Increases run and sprint speed.
- On death, you create a tombstone stash at that location, containing your backpack inventory in the next game.