The Twitch Rivals Streamer Bowl 2 Fortnite tournament will come to conclusion with an epic event featuring NFL players and Twitch stars.
After almost two months of playoffs, this multi-stage competition will bring together 30 of the best players from the Twitch community along with some of the biggest Twitch stars and NFL players.
This epic event will have a noble purpose, as most of the prize pool money will go to a charity.
Everything is set for a fantastic event, which you will not want to miss, so here's everything you need to know about it.
Twitch Rivals Streamer Bowl 2 Schedule
With the playoffs being completed, the only things left to unfold are Draft and the final event.
Fortnite Streamer Bowl 2 draft will take place on 26th January, at 3:00 pm PT / 6:00 pm ET.
Fortnite Streamer Bowl 2 final event is scheduled for 4th February, starting at 1:00 pm PT / 4:00 pm ET.
Twitch Rivals Streamer Bowl 2 Format
- As the winner of the Streamer Bowl in February 2020, Cody "Clix" Conrod will automatically receive first pick for the Streamer Bowl 2 Player Draft
- All other streamers will be placed in the draft order by random draw, based on their performance in Playoffs Weeks (i.e. the 4 creators who placed 1st in their Playoffs Weeks will be randomly drawing into draft picks 2 through 5, etc.)
Streamer Bowl 2 tournament rules
- Teams: 30 Trios / 90 Players
- Team Composition: Each Trio will consist of 1 NFL Player, 1 Twitch Streamer, and 1 Community Player
- Game Mode: Arena Trios
- Number of Games: Six (6) Games
- Scoring: Trios will earn points based on placement and eliminations during each game. Trios are ultimately ranked based on total scores.
- Total number of Victories
- Average eliminations per game
- Average placement per game
Twitch Rivals Streamer Bowl 2 Prize Pool
The Streamer Bowl 2 final event comes with a whopping prize pool of $1,000,000, but all the money will go to charity, and teams will get to choose which charity will receive their rewards.
The exact distribution based on placement is yet to be announced.
Streamer Bowl 2 players and teams
The tournament will feature 30 Trios made of 30 Twitch streamers, 30 NFL Players, and 30 community members.
While the full list of NFL players and Twitch streamers is yet to be confirmed, we already know a lot of them who will compete at the event.
Here are all NFL players and streams that are confirmed to participate at the Streamer Bowl 2 final event:
- Mike Evans
- Kenyan Drake
- Kyler Murray
- Christian McCaffery
- Kyle Van Noy
- Calvin Ridley
- Tarik Cohen
- Auston Ekeler
- Baker Mayfield
- Aaron Jones
- Kurt Benkert
We will update the list with the rest of the streamers and NFL players once confirmed, along with the teams once they finish the drafting phase.
Streamer Bowl 2 stream: how to watch
The Twitch Rivals Streamer Bowl 2 Fortnite tournament will be broadcasted on the official Twitch Rivals channel.
Both Draft and the final event will be broadcasted live.
Alternatively, you will be able to watch the event from the participant's point of view, by jumping into their streams.