Honkai: Star Rail is a much-anticipated space fantasy RPG title by HoYoverse that will release this year. The game is currently under final closed beta testing before its global launch, and its pre-registration has begun on the official website, Google Play Store, Apple App Store, and Epic Games Store.
Honkai: Star Rail features over 20 characters, and HoYoverse will constantly be adding more with every new update. While some of them will be available for free, you will have to pull others by spending your money, and in addition to this, it is a time taking process to try out different characters and then build a team of the best ones.
Thus, we have created Honkai Star Rail Tier List ranking all the characters from best to worst.
Honkai: Star Rail Tier List - Best Characters
The characters in the tier list are listed under four levels explained as follows:
- S-Tier: The best characters in the game, taking into account the current meta.
- A-Tier: Characters that are remarkable and very good, useful for whatever situation you face.
- B-Tier: Good characters who can balance our team if we don't have the best.
- C-Tier: The ones you must avoid, only for emergency use or if you don't have a character to fill in a specific role.
Without any further ado, let's jump straight into the Honkai: Star Rail character tier list.
- S-Tier: Gepard, Himeko, Luocha, Welt, Clara
- A-Tier: Jing Yuan, Seele, Blade, Kafka, Bronya, Silver Wolf, Fu Xuan, Pela
- B-Tier: Asta, Trailblazer, Natasha, March 7th, Bailu, Yanqing, Dan Heng
- C-Tier: Qingque, Sampo, Serval, Tingyun, Arlan, Sushang, Herta, Hook
It goes without saying that the above list reflects the author's opinions. While this article lists all the characters from best to worst, you are encouraged to use the ones you are comfortable with. We will update this page with new characters as soon as they get released.
How to Pull Characters in Honkai: Star Rail
You will be able to get new characters in Honkai: Star Rail from their Warps; however, just like in Genshin Impact, it is not guaranteed whether you will get your desired character or not. However, in every ten pulls, it is guaranteed that you will get a 4-star character.