From Software's classic remade for the PS5 by Bluepoint Games, Demon's Souls, is out on 12th November in certain regions, while others will have to wait until 19th November to die over and over again. The original PS3 title has some very unimaginative trophies. Now, with the remake, Bluepoint Games has added even more challenge to the game. Here are all the PS5 trophies for Demon's Souls.
Demon's Souls PS5 Trophies
The trophies in Demon's Souls on PS5 do contain spoilers, so take this as a spoiler warning.
Below the image, you will see the full list of Trophies, sorted in terms of rarity, from Platinum to Gold, Silver and lastly, Bronze.
Interestingly, Bluepoint has changed the Demon's Souls trophies for the PS5 version and added an extra layer of challenge to some bosses, tasking players with killing a boss with certain conditions to earn a specific trophy.
(Picture: Bluepoint Games)
A final spoiler warning: All Demon's Souls PS5 trophies, which includes boss names, locations and more can be viewed below.
- Slayer of Trophies - All Trophies Obtained
- Legacy of the Kings trophy - Obtain the Northern Regalia
- Sage’s Trophy trophy - All Magic Spells Obtained
- Saint’s Trophy - All Miracles Obtained
- King of Rings - All Rings Obtained
- Seekest soul power - Embrace the power of the Old One
- Return to Form trophy - Help a player vanquish a boss
- Unwelcome Guest trophy - Vanquish a player as an invader
- Not Fooled - Vanquish the Fool’s Idol without hitting any clones
- One Shall Fall trophy - Vanquish the Tower Knight without killing any archers
- Time for Rolling - Cross the walkway through the Idol’s volleys of arrows
- May you be unharmed - Vanquish Maiden Astraea without killing Garl Vinland
- Worthy of the Sword - Deliver Makoto to Satsuki
- One of the few - Obtain Istarelle
- One Shall Stand - Vanquish Adjudicator without having him fall down
- Phalanx’s Trophy - Slayer of Demon "Phalanx"
- Tower Knight’s Trophy - Slayer of Demon "Tower Knight"
- False King’s Trophy - Slayer of Demon "False King"
- Penetrator’s Trophy - Slayer of Demon "Penetrator"
- Armor Spider’s Trophy - Slayer of Demon "Armor Spider"
- Flamelurker’s Trophy - Slayer of Demon "Flamelurker"
- Dragon God’s Trophy - Slayer of Demon "Dragon God"
- Fool’s Idol’s Trophy - Slayer of Demon "Fool’s Idol"
- Maneater’s Trophy - Slayer of Demon "Maneater"
- Old Monk’s Trophy - Slayer of the Demon "Old Monk"
- Adjudicator’s Trophy - Slayer of the Demon "Adjudicator"
- Old Hero’s Trophy - Slayer of the Demon "Old Hero"
- Storm King’s Trophy - Slayer of the Demon "Storm King"
- Leechmonger’s Trophy - Slayer of the Demon "Leechmonger"
- Dirty Colossus’ Trophy - Slayer of the Demon "Dirty Colossus"
- Maiden Astraea’s Trophy - Slayer of the Demon "Maiden Astraea"
- Brother-in-Arms - Vanquish Penetrator with Biorr
- Fists of Legend - Vanquish Dragon God with the Hands of God
- Road to Possibilities - Give the Searing Demon Soul to Blacksmith Ed
- Witch in the Tower - Rescue Yuria the Witch
- Umbasa - Rescue Saint Urbain
- A Dash of Sage - Rescue Sage Freke the Visionary
So there you have it, all the Demon's Souls PS5 trophies to acquire. We recommend not trying to kill bosses in unique ways on your first playthrough, if you are new to Soulsborne games, as Demon's Souls is already a tough-as-nails title.