Ubisoft's latest game features some light RPG elements with action-adventure games, and as such, one of the most important features of the game is crafting.
With the right ingredients, you will be able to make and upgrade potions, as well as enhance your weapons and armour.
You will need to carry your potions with you when you are going into adventure because battles against some bosses will be particularly hard, you will need to use all the resources available to you, and strong potions are almost mandatory, something every experienced RPG player knows.
But, in order to make those potions and upgrade your equipment, you will need ingredients, a lot of them!
Ingredients in Immortals Fenyx Rising
Immortals Fenyx Rising features 12 different ingredients which you can find all around the world of the game.
Most of them you will be using for potion upgrading and for making your armour and weapons better, but some of them you can also consume in order to gain some benefits.
Read further to find out about all ingredients in the game, where can you find them, and for what to use them.
Shoot trees to get Pomegranate(Picture: Ubisoft)
- Effect: Consume to replenish 1 Health Chunk or use to create Health Potions.
- Where to find: Search high in trees to find Pomegranate. If you hit a tree, it will drop all of the fruits it has. You can also find Pomegranates laid at the feet of statues as offerings and in fruits baskets.
- Effect: Consume to replenish 50% of a Stamina Chunk or use to craft Stamina Potions
- Where to find: Blue Mushroom can be found on higher locations on the map. Climb mountains and hills to find them.
- Effect: Permanently upgrades your maximum Health.
- Where to find: These are extremely rare, and it won't be easy to find them. You will need to check hidden caves, roofs, and some corners of the map that maybe don't look particularly interesting.
- Effect: You can use it to upgrade your potions at the Chalice of Circe.
- Where to find: Cut them from the trees that have glowing stubs. Alternatively, they can be found in random chests hidden around the Golden Isle.
- Effect: Use them to craft Attack Potions
- Where to find: Search for them near houses, temples, and other structures.
- Effect: Use them to craft Defence Potions.
- Where to find: You can find them near rivers, lakes, and other bodies of water.
- Effect: They can upgrade your Stamina.
- Where to find: They are only available as fragments at the end of Vaults of Tartaros. Each time you complete a vault, you will find a fragment at its end.
Coins of Charon
- Effect: Use them to upgrade your Skills and Godly Powers.
- Where to find: You will obtain them by completing Myth Challenges, like Navigation, Constellation, Lure, and others.
Ingredients are all around you, you just need to know where to look(Picture: Ubisoft)
Purple Adamantine Shard
- Effect: Use them to upgrade your armour and helmets.
- Where to find: These you can find either by breaking Purple Shard Clusters or in epic chests.
Blue Adamantine Shard
- Effect: These are used to upgrade your equipment, including weapons, armour, and helmets.
- Where to find: Either by breaking Blue Shard Clusters, or simply killing normal enemies and looting chests.
Yellow Adamantine Shard
- Effect: Used to upgrade your Potion’s Pouch and Apollo’s Arrows.
- Where to find: Collect them when you break Yellow Shard Clusters, or from looting chests.
Red Adamantine Shard
- Effect: Used red crystals to upgrade your weapons.
- Where to find: As with all other shards, break Red Shard Clusters to find them, or from unique enemies and looting guarded chests.
And those are all ingredients! Need more useful tips? Here's how to increase maximum Stamina in Immortals Fenyx Rising.