Apex Legends players have enjoyed a steady stream of content through Prime Gaming, formerly known as Twitch Prime, as Respawn Entertainment has offered those with a subscription all sorts of cosmetic goodies, ranging from skins, weapon charms, and more.
Those who link both their Twitch accounts and EA accounts have received skins for the latest Legend, Rampart, as well as a Bloodhound one, which was the most recent drop.
Now, Apex players that wish to get more free content can get their hands on a special Lifeline skin called Pastel Dreams.
While the aforementioned Bloodhound skin is still available, the rest of the rewards have expired, so if you don't want to miss out on it, here's how to get it:
How to get Lifeline Prime Gaming skin
- Visit the Apex Legends page on the Prime Gaming website.
- Log in with the credentials for your Twitch account that has an active Prime subscription.
- Click the Claim Now button above the ‘Will of the Allfather’ Bloodhound skin.
- When prompted, click to link your EA account with your Twitch account.
- Once your accounts have been linked, the item will be claimed and added to your in-game inventory.
For more on Apex Legends, check out the latest Aftermarket patch notes.