The all-new Aftershow update of Apex Legends Mobile is live along with a surprising third battle pass to celebrate the occasion. Unlike previous seasons, which had only two battle passes, the current season has featured three.
EA’s blog post on the update is clear about including a brand new battle pass, a new way to play the battle royale, new events, map updates, and updates to the ranked system of the title.
The newest battle pass is short. However, it features free and premium rewards like the previous ones. In this guide, we will go into the details of the pass and list all the rewards.
Apex Legends Mobile Aftershow Battle Pass
The brand new battle pass in the Aftershow update features new cosmetics. While the free version offers rewards as you level up the pass, the premium version has better rewards. You can buy the premium battle pass for 299 Syndicate Gold.
- EA Unveils Apex Legends Global Series (ALGS) Year 3 Schedule & Plans
- Apex Legends Season 15 - Release Data And What To Expect
- Apex Legends Best Guns - The Ultimate Weapon Tier List
- EA Bans Players Naming Themselves "Andrew Tate" In Apex Legends
All Free And Premium Rewards
We will list all the rewards under the free and premium version of the battle pass. It will help you with your buying decision.
- Level 1 -Common Pack
- Level 2 -Hyperbeat: Wins Loba
- Level 3 - Legendary Fragment
- Level 4 - Pack Piece
- Level 5 - Frantic Star skin for G7 Scout
- Level 6 - Hyperbeat: Wins Bangalore
- Level 7 - Legendary Fragment
- Level 8 - To the beat
- Level 9 - Hyperbeat: Wins Wraith
- Level 10 - Lucent Groove skin for Longbow DMR
- Level 11 - Legendary Fragment
- Level 12 - Hyperbeat: Kills Bangalore
- Level 13 - Legendary Fragment
- Level 14 - Pack Piece
- Level 15 - Blue Chipped skin for Bangalore
- Level 16 - Common Pack
- Level 17 - 100 Flux
- Level 18 -Hyperbeat Damage Loba
- Level 19 -Legendary Fragment
- Level 20 - Hexagonal Dusk skin for Bangalore
- Level 1 - Party Starter skin for Flatline
- Level 2 - 50 Syndicate Gold
- Level 3 - Hyperbeat: Wins Wraith
- Level 4 - 50 Flux
- Level 5 - Lucky Headshot Emote
- Level 6 - 50 Syndicate Gold
- Level 7 -Hyperbeat: Kills Loba
- Level 8 - 50 Flux
- Level 9 - 50 Syndicate Gold
- Level 10 - Sunset Swing skin for Mirage
- Level 11 - 50 Syndicate Gold
- Level 12 - 100 Flux
- Level 13 - 50 Syndicate Gold
- Level 14 - Hyperbeat: Damage Wraith
- Level 15 - Rhythm Combo
- Level 16 - 100 Flux
- Level 17 - Hyperbeat: Damage Bangalore
- Level 18 - Bamboozled Fit skin for Mirage
- Level 19 - 50 Syndicate Gold
- Level 20 - Purple Reign skin for Loba
Those were all the rewards in the free and premium version of the Aftershow battle pass.
For more on the popular battle royale, head to our section dedicated to the latest Apex Legends news, guides, tips, and more.
All featured images courtesy of Electronic Arts.