Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 update has been released, bringing a new legend Loba, Cold Snap battle pass, Town Takeover mode, and more. Players can download the patch from Google Play Store and Apple App Store; however, make sure that you have enough space to install the latest update.
Among those, Loba is a 34-year-old translocating thief and plays the role of support in the team. The legend will be unlockable starting from June 15, and here are the complete details about her, including her abilities, tips, and more.
Apex Legends Mobile Loba Abilities
Just like every other agent in Apex Legends Mobile, Loba has passive, tactical, and ultimate abilities listed below.
- Eye For Quality (Passive): Nearby Epic and Legendary loot can be seen through walls. The range is the same as Black Market Boutique. This ability has no cooldown period.
- Burglar's Best Friend (Tactical): Teleport to hard-to-reach places or escape trouble quickly by throwing your jump drive bracelet. This ability has a cooldown duration of 30 seconds.
- Black Market Boutique (Ultimate): Place a portable device that allows you to teleport nearby loot to your inventory. Each friendly or enemy Legend can take up to two items. This ability has a cooldown duration of 90 seconds.
How to unlock Loba in Apex Legends Mobile
To get Loba in Apex Legends Mobile, you will have to level up in the Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 by gaining BP. You can do it by completing various Missions assigned to you and once you start doing it, you will unlock Loba fragments on various tiers of the Battle Pass. Collect all the Loba fragments to unlock her for free.
Apex Legends Mobile Loba Tips
First of all, you can use the Black Market Boutique skill to collect loot for your teammates so that they don't have to part ways from the team, reducing the risk of getting caught by the enemies. In addition, if you see loot disappearing while using Eye For Quality, it means that there are enemies in that area.
- How to Unlock Fade in Apex Legends Mobile
- Apex Legends Mobile weapon tier list - All guns ranked
- Best Apex Legends Mobile Graphics Settings
- Mobile Apex Legends FPS Settings and Framerate Caps
You can use Burglar's Best Friend to teleport behind the enemies to take them out quickly. Not only this, but you can also use this ability to escape through windows and small gaps in the walls.
For more on the popular battle royale, head to our section dedicated to the latest Apex Legends news, guides, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of EA.