Apex Legends Mobile Season 2, entitled Distortion, brings a brand-new battle pass, a new legend called Rhapsody, new game modes, a new map, and more. Alongside the wealth of content are Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 weapon and Legend balance changes players should know about.
In this article, we outline only the balance changes for weapons and Legends in Apex Legends Mobile's Season 2 Distortion update, so you don't have to go rummaging through pages of patch notes like a rabid Bloodhound.
Apex Legends Mobile S2 weapon balance changes
The developers have made several balance changes to weapons in the Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Distortion update.
- Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 End Date and Time
- Apex Legends Mobile Loba - Abilities, Tips, How to Unlock
- Mobile Apex Legends FPS Settings and Framerate Caps
- Apex Legends Mobile weapon tier list - All guns ranked
Before we get to the list of actual gun balance changes, it is important to note that Fully Kitted weapons have been changed to Havok, Prowler, Spitfire, Charge Rifle, and Mastiff in the Season 2 Distortion update.
Below, you can check out the full list of Apex Legends Mobile S2 weapon balance changes:
- EVA-8 & Devotion moved to Care Package, Spitfire and Volt removed from Care Package.
- EVA-8 base pellet damage increased from 6 to 7, spare ammo stack adjusted to 60.
- Devotion base damage increased from 16 to 17, spare ammo stack adjusted to 270.
- Removed Spitfire barrel attachment slot. Increased tactical reload speed from 2.37s to 2.57s.
- Regular Spitfire reload speed increased from 3.06s to 3.26s. Magazine capacity adjusted to 40/45/50/55.
- Volt base damage reduced from 17 to 15.
- Volt magazine capacity adjusted to 21/24/27/32.
- Peacekeeper lower limb damage ratio adjusted from 0.8 to 1
- Mozambique lower limb damage ratio adjusted from 0.93 to 1
Now, onto the Legends changes for Apex Legends Mobile Season 2, released on 12th July 2022.
Apex Legends Mobile S2 Legend balance changes
There aren't many Legend balance changes (or adjustments as the devs put it) but there are some to be aware of, including an Octane nerf.
We are just going to rip off the bandaid right now and show you the character balance changes in the Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Distortion update below.
- Added the ability for Pathfinder’s hook to pull enemies without Pathfinder being pulled towards the enemy.
- Disabled the ability to use the second jump from Octane’s jump pad while using healing items.
- Removed collision for teammates.
So there you have it, all the balance changes in Season 2 that Apex Legends Mobile players should be aware of.
In case you've been living under a rock somewhere in King's Canyon, check out the Apex Legends Mobile Season 2 Distortion launch trailer below.
For more on the popular battle royale, head to our section dedicated to the latest Apex Legends news, guides, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of EA.