After months of testing, Apex Legends Mobile has been released globally, and players can download the game from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The game brings the PC and console gameplay experience on mobile with streamlined controls and optimizations.
The game introduces various legends from its PC and console version, such as Bloodhound, Lifeline, Octane, and more, along with the exclusive legend i.e. Fade. In addition to this, the Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 has also started with the introduction of ranked mode and a new battle pass.
Here's what you need to know about Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 battle pass.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 battle pass price
Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 battle pass comes in two variants, i.e., the Premium Pass and Premium Pass Plus. The Premium Pass costs 799 Syndicate Gold and will give you access to all the free and premium rewards. In addition to this, you will also get Limited Legend and Weapon skin as a bonus reward.
While on the other hand, Premium Pass Plus can be bought for 1599 Syndicate Gold and will give you Season-exclusive Avatar Frame and will unlock the rewards for the first ten levels instantly. In addition to this, you will also get the perks that are available in the Premium Pass.
- How to Unlock Fade in Apex Legends Mobile
- Apex Legends Mobile S1 Patch Notes - Fade, Fixes, New Map & Features
- Does Apex Legends Mobile support crossplay/cross-platform?
- Apex Legends Mobile sliding - How to slide
However, if you don't want to spend your money in the game, you can still unlock the free rewards available in the battle pass.
Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 battle pass rewards
Apex Legends Mobile battle pass offers both paid and free rewards, as discussed above, and in order to unlock them, you will have to complete various missions to earn EXP and level up. There are a total of 50 tiers in the battle pass, and each one of them will reward you with a shiny in-game item.
Here is the list of all the free and paid rewards in Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 battle pass.
- Tier 1: Fade Piece (Free), Vermin Control Caustic, The SOS Kraber
- Tier 2: 50 SG
- Tier 5: Hot Head
- Tier 7: Life Lineage
- Tier 8: Obnoxious (Free),
- Tier 9: Fade Piece (Free), 50 SG
- Tier 10: 722 Released Wraith (Free), 722 Containment
- Tier 12: Woo-hoo!
- Tier 13: Fade Piece (Free), 50 SG
- Tier 15: Breath It In (Free), Possessed
- Tier 16: 50 SG
- Tier 17: Fade Piece (Free), Winged Guardian
- Tier 19: 50 SG
- Tier 20: Stellar Volt SMG (Free), Front Row Seat
- Tier 23: 50 SG
- Tier 25: Fade Piece (Free), Virulent
- Tier 26: 50 SG
- Tier 28: Mother and Son
- Tier 29: 50 SG
- Tier 30: Skeletal Remains (Free), Gentle Giant Gibraltar
- Tier 33: 50 SG
- Tier 35: Anchoring Effect (Free), Storied Tradition Bloodhound
- Tier 37: Common Apex Pack (Free)
- Tier 40: Odious Vapor
- Tier 45: Void Slice (Free), Present Arms
- Tier 46: 50 SG
- Tier 47: Common Apex Pack (Free)
- Tier 49: 50 SG
- Tier 50: Graffiti Artist Mirage (Free) Ready for Impact Pathfinder, Authorized Personnel Only Havoc Rifle
That is everything you needed to know about Apex Legends Mobile Season 1; however, make sure to unlock these rewards as soon as possible as the Season 1 battle pass will end on June 15.
For more on the popular battle royale, head over to our section dedicated to the latest Apex Legends news, guides, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of EA.