With the global launch of Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 on Android and iOS devices comes a host of changes and additions. Without a doubt the biggest addition is a mobile-exclusive legend called Fade, boasting unique abilities to master. There is no doubt that Apex Legends fans jumping onto their mobile devices will want to unlock Fade as soon as possible in Apex Legends Mobile Season 1.
In this step-by-step guide, we tell you how to unlock Fade during Apex Legends Mobile Season 1, and share a quicker way of unlocking this new legend while we are at it.
Apex Legends Mobile Fade - How to unlock
Looking for justice and redemption in the Apex Games after losing his family, Ignacio Huamaní, aka Fade, is the "new contender" in Apex Legends Mobile.
- Apex Legends Mobile APK and OBB download links for Season 1
- Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 weapon balance changes
- Apex Legends Mobile in-game support - How to find Player ID
- Apex Legends Mobile sliding - How to slide
Fade is an exciting new legend and exclusive to the mobile version of EA's popular battle royale. With the Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 battle pass, entitled "Prime Time", gamers on Android and iOS devices can unlock Fade with ease.
First up, you don't have to open your wallet and throw money at EA to unlock Fade in Apex Legends Mobile Season 1.
Unlocking Fade is part of the free tiers of the Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 battle pass. The only thing players need to do is grind up to Tier 25 (there are 50 Tiers in total) and Fade will join your roster.
This might take quite a while, weeks even if you don't do too well or struggle to complete some challenges.
There is a faster way to unlock Fade in Apex Legends Mobile Season 1. This involves purchasing the Premium battle pass, which instantly unlocks 10 Tiers as well as several other rewards. By purchasing the Premium Pass Plus for 1599 Syndicate Gold in Apex Legends Mobile, you will only need to grind up 15 Tiers to unlock Fade.
In case you missed it, here are Fade's official abilities so you know what you are getting into when unlocking and picking Fade for some Apex Legends Mobile matches.
- Passive: Slipstream - Fade gains a short movement speed boost at the end of his slide.
- Tactical: Flashback - Fade’s suit rips him backwards through another dimension, phasing him to his previous location.
- Phase Chamber - Fade throws an activator core from his suit. The resulting explosion phases everyone within the radius for a few seconds making them unable to deal or receive damage.
Check out the gameplay launch trailer for Apex Legend Mobile Season 1 below, showcasing the first official Fade in-game footage.
So there you have it, a way to quickly unlock Fade in Apex Legends Mobile Season 1. Enjoy the new legend, which features some interesting abilities focused on movement and enemy control.
For more on the popular battle royale, head over to our section dedicated to the latest Apex Legends news, guides, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of EA.