Although Ark Survival Evolved has seen many events over the past few years, that all changes in 2023. A new event structure will be taking over the game and changing the way they work throughout, starting with the upcoming Valentine's Evo event, formally known as the Love Evolved event.
If you're keen on knowing more bout this event and how it will be working going forward, then keep reading. Below you can find everything you need to know about the Ark Survival Evolved Valentines Evo Event in 2023.
ARK Valentines Evo Event 2023 - Start Times and End Dates
The Valentines Evo Event will being on the 10th February and conclude on the 17th February 2023. This event will be taking the place of the usual Love Evolved event as the result of the new event system introduced along with ARK 2 coming soon.
As for when we can expect the event to start, these events normally have a start time of 1 PM PST / 9 PM GMT.
During this new event you can look forward to getting some exclusive items only available during this time, however, they won't include Chibi-Pets (smaller versions of your favorite creatures) and a limited number of boosters and skins. It's also worth noting that players on Nintendo Switch can expect the regular Love Evolved event to remain as is starting on the 9th and concluding on the 16th February.
ARK Valentines Evo Event 2023 - What to Expect During the Event
As with other events, the Valentine's Evo Event will feature higher rates that allow you to progress faster in the game as shown below.
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, 6x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
The creatures can also appear in special colors, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for them.
- Dark Lavender
- Dark Magenta
- Dino Dark Purple
- Dino Light Red
- Deep Pink
- Dark Red
- Lemon Lime
- Actual Black
All other skins and cosmetic items available in the last few years will still be purchasable in the HLNA Shop. Below are the following skins and cosmetics that will be available:
- “Bear Hug” swimsuit skin
- “Odd Couple” swimsuit skin
- “Sauropod Heart” swimsuit skin
- Heart-shaped Shield Skin
- Heart-shaped Sunglasses Skin
- “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin)
- “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin)
- “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
ARK Valentines Evo Event 2023 - Love Evolved on Private Servers
With the new Valentine's Evo Event coming in hot, many of those players with private servers are curious to know what will happen to the Love Evolved event on private servers. Now, although the developers haven't made any official statements regarding this, it's likely that unofficial servers will still have access to the standard events but without new content, and to activate the Love Evolved event with the "ActiveEvent=vday" parameter as the server owner.
The Chocolate Boxes and Dino Candy can also be obtained if the Love Evolved event has been enabled on the server you are playing on. You must get your creatures to mate to obtain the chocolates, which then let you tame and completely heal dinos when fed with them.
In addition to the eggs they lay, chocolate boxes may appear. When you pair the eggs, sweets that temporarily change your dino's color may spawn nearby. In addition, as an administrator, you can use the following codes to get candy and chocolates:
- Chocolate: CHEAT GFI VALENTINESCHOCOLATE 1 0 0
- Candy: CHEAT GFI VALENTINESDINOCANDY 1 0 0