If you are excited for the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, then you might also be excited for Zombies Mode. Although reviewers were not in love with how the campaign was implemented, most of the fans prefer to play the Multiplayer aspects of the game anyway. With the announcement of Zombies Mode, there are many fans looking to return to the Call of Duty series.
Zombies Mode puts a team of players together with the common goal of surviving as long as possible in the game. They will need to upgrade thier weapons to survive the onslaught of incoming Zombies. Not only will those upgrades be available, but we will also see new Field Upgrades coming to Zombies Mode in Modern Warfare 3.
MW3 Zombies: All Field Upgrades Listed
In a recent press release for Call of Duty, we got some good information on what's coming for Zombies Mode, including the new Field Upgrades. Here's a list of all the Zombies Field Upgrades and what they do:
- Medium Recharge. Spawn an explosive, dealing massive damage to enemies who set it off.
- Slow Recharge. Repair armor to full and force all enemies in the area to target you for 10 seconds. Enemy kills repair armor during this time.
- Slow Recharge. Heal all players immediately (and in last stand).
- Medium Recharge. Damage enemies with the initial blast and slow those that enter the area of effect.
- Medium Recharge. Become invisible to zombies.
- Slow Recharge. For 10 seconds, lightning connects to other players, stunning and damaging normal enemies.
How To Get Zombie Field Upgrades In Modern Warfare 3
Players can typically equip Field upgrades in other game modes, such as Multiplayer before entering the game. It should work the same way for Modern Warfare 3 Zombies. To start, players will start with only having one Zombie Field Upgrade.
But as players continue to progress through their Military Player Ranks, they will unlock more Zombie Field Upgrades.The best way to get new upgrades is just to keep playing until they are all unlocked.