Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is one of the best-selling games in the series, but this doesn’t mean that players are not facing issues while playing the game. One is the ‘No Supported DXGI Adapter Were Found’ error that prevented the game from working correctly. A lot of the users were complaining about coming across a new error that stopped the game from working, this error displayed ‘No Supported DXGI Adapter Were Found.’
Although the developers are actively working on an optimized gaming experience, there isn’t any official solution to the ‘No Supported DXGI Adapter Were Found’ error yet. If you are one of the players who is trying to load Modern Warfare 2 and facing this issue, then keep reading this article as we will try to help you with some potential solutions.
How to Fix ‘No Supported DXGI Adapter Were Found’ Error in COD MW2
The ‘No Supported DXGI Adapter Were Found’ error usually occurs when the game requires the latest graphics software support to run smoothly. This issue is likely affecting players who haven’t updated their Graphics Driver software to the latest version. Here are the complete steps to update your Graphics Driver Software:
For Nvidia Graphics Card
- Download the Nvidia GeForce Experience software if you haven’t already, here.
- Open the Nvidia GeForce Experience software, and go to the Drivers tab.
- Download the latest graphics driver, and install it.
- Once the driver is installed, relaunch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and hopefully the game will start to work again.
For AMD Graphics Card
- Download the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition software if you haven’t already, here.
- Open the MD Software: Adrenalin Edition software, and go to the Updates tab.
- Then click on the ‘Check for Updates’ option, and the software will start looking for the latest Graphics driver update.
- Install the latest Graphics driver update and relaunch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
If the above solution doesn’t work, we suggest Scan and Repair Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 via the Battle.Net software or Verify the file's integrity if you have it on your Steam Library.
Modern Warfare 2 Guides - Jack Links Skin | Unlock All Operators | Check Server Status | Get Twitch Drops | Post-Credit Scene Explained | Unlock Gold Camo | Get Burger Town Operator| MGB Nuke | Unlock Every Weapon | All Killstreaks | Safe Code Locations | Check KD Ratio | XP Farm Trick | Chopper Gun Glitch | Weapon Tuning |Change Name Color | Hardcore Tier 1 Mode | Turn Off Crossplay | Steam Deck
Modern Warfare 2 Fixes & Issues - Best NVIDIA GeForce Drivers | Dev Error 6036 | MW2 Missing Items | Unlimited Tactical Sprint Bug | Stuck On Installing Bug | Display Name Not Allowed Bug | Gold Camo Not Unlocking | Voice Chat Not Working
Featured image courtesy of Activision.