There are many Assault Rifles to choose from in Warzone Pacific Season 3, and if you are a bit unsure of which one is for you, we have you covered. This post will go over our latest tiered list of every Assault Rifle ranked from best to worst for Warzone Pacific Season 3.
Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Season 3 AR tier list
Assault Rifles are essentially hybrids between rifles and submachine guns. By offering the range of a rifle and the fire rate and handling similar to that of a submachine gun.
- How big is the new Warzone Pacific Season 3 update?
- Warzone Season 3 patch notes - Caldera changes, High Value Loot Zones, and more
- Best weapons in Warzone Pacific Season 3 - Strongest and broken guns
- Warzone Pacific Season 3 Weapon Balance changes - All buffs and nerfs
They offer a balance of range and power to players who want a weapon that can perform well in almost any situation they find themselves in or for any play style. Here is our tier description and listing for the best Assault Rifles in Warzone Pacific Season 3.
Tier rank description:
- S-Tier: Assault Rifles here are at the top of the hill, being powerful and tactical weapons out of the box with no upgrades required, and if you choose to add attachments, they will carry you through any challenge.
- A-Tier: These weapons can compete with S-tier rifles but only when equipped with the optimal attachments.
- B-Tier: These are mid-tier weapons and can offer decent performance but only with attachments.
- C-Tier: These weapons need attachments and perks to be viable options for players, and even then, there are better options to choose from.
- D-Tier: These are the worst Assault Rifles to choose from and we recommend disregarding them when choosing your loadout.
Note: We have taken the Season 3 balance changes to the assault rifles into consideration when compiling our list. And though our listing is not an exact science, we do our best to give you the most accurate tier listing humanly possible.
S-Tier ARs- COD Warzone Pacific Season 3
- STG 44
- FARA 83
- Krig 6
- Grau 5.56
- Cooper Carbine
There are quite a few Assault Rifles that fall into the S-tier list and for good reason. All these weapons will serve you well with or without attachments, and the AK-47, STG 44, and XM4 remain at the top of the list with their high damage output and solid stability.
The STG 44 has also received some balance changes with the new Season that might possibly make it the weapon of choice. But we will have to see how the gun behaves before making that call.
A-Tier ARs- COD Warzone Pacific Season 3
The A-tier hasn't changed much this season, with the EM2 sitting at the top of the ranks, and the BAR being a crowd favorite, making them ideal Assault Rifles to add to your loadout for this season.
B-Tier ARs- COD Warzone Pacific Season 3
- FFAR 1
- CR-56 AMAX
- AS VAL
- Kilo 141
- ITRA Burst
- Fedorov Avtomat
- KG M40
In our B-tier we have the ITRA Burst receiving some balance changes this season, and overall we can't say whether it will be staying here or jumping to the A-tier just yet, but it's definitely a rifle worth considering if you have tried the ones above already.
C-Tier ARs- COD Warzone Pacific Season 3
- FN Scar 17
The C-tiers are often not worth trying as there are better options to choose from, and with no balance changes made to these weapons, we don't consider these viable options for your loadout.
D-Tier ARs- COD Warzone Pacific Season 3
- FR 5.56
These rifles are not worth using whatsoever and should be disregarded when choosing your loadout in the new Season.
That's all from our tiered list of the best Assault Rifles in Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Season 4. We will continue to update the list as time goes on and make sure you have the best Assault Rifle loadout possible.
For more weapons info for Warzone Pacific Season 3, head over to our dedicated section and enjoy all the latest content on recent Warzone updates.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.