Thanks to a massive collaboration between various Call of Duty dev studios, and Toys for Bob, along with Legendary Entertainment, Operation Monarch is now live in Warzone Pacific Season 3. As a limited-time mode, Operation Monarch also features a limited-time event, filled with challenges to complete for some shiny rewards.
In this guide, we take you through all the Warzone Monarch rewards and challenges for the event, featuring everyone's favourite, iconic monsters, Godzilla and Kong.
Warzone Operation Monarch - Challenges & Rewards
The Warzone Pacific Season 3 Operation Monarch event throws 60 players into Caldera with the two titans, Godzilla and Kong.
This is a Quads game mode with a Resurgence ruleset, tasking players to survive, fight the titans, and even harness the power of Godzilla and Kong via a S.C.R.E.A.M. device.
- Warzone Pacific Season 3 free Combat Pack - How to get and content
- Call of Duty Endowment Defender Pack – How to get and content
- Warzone AR tier list - Every Assault Rifle ranked from best to worst for Pacific Season 3
- Warzone SMG tier list - Every Submachine Gun ranked from best to worst for Pacific Season 3
We mentioned the S.C.R.E.A.M. device before getting into the Warzone Operation Monarch challenges and rewards, as it is the new killstreak players will need to use to complete some of the tasks.
Furthermore, it is important to note that Titan Frenzy mentioned in the challenges is basically where both Godzilla and Kong go absolutely bonkers. This happens once during a match, and once at the start.
Check out the complete list of Warzone Monarch challenges and subsequent rewards below.
- Play Operation Monarch for 6 Hours: Reward - Epic “Ancestral Skull” Charm
- Use a Kong or Godzilla Killstreak Once: Reward - Rare “Ancient Remains” Charm
- Use a Kong or Godzilla Killstreak Three Times: Reward - Rare “Monarch Eyes Only” Charm
- Deal 500,000 damage to Titans: Reward - Rare “Concrete Jungle” Sticker
- Deal 135,000 total damage to Kong in Titan Frenzy Events: Reward - Legendary “Team Godzilla” Emblem
- Deal 135,000 total damage to Godzilla in Titan Frenzy Events: Reward - Legendary “Team Kong” Emblem
- Collect 3,000 Monarch Intel: Reward - Epic “Skyline Crasher” Calling Card
- Place in the Top 15 twelve times in the Operation Monarch Limited-Time Mode: Reward - Epic “One Will Fall” Spray
Those who complete all eight challenges in Call of Duty: Warzone's Operation Monarch limited-time event will also receive an "Ancient Rivalry" Marksman Rifle Blueprint.
You have until 25th May 2022 to complete all the Operation Monarch challenges and earn these rewards.
There are also some Operation Monarch rewards just for playing the limited-time, such as charms, Calling Cards and Player Titles to discover.
Activision further teases even more secret rewards, stating: "Rumour has it that Monarch has a few secret rewards for the brave (or just plain reckless), so experiment with both monsters and see what you can find…"
In case you've missed it, check out the Operation Monarch launch trailer below.
So there you have it, all the challenges in the limited-time Warzone Pacific Season 3 event, Operation Monarch, and the shiny rewards you can get. Good luck finding the secret rewards, and enjoy this unique crossover event!
For more on the iconic FPS franchise, check out our section dedicated to Call of Duty guides, tips, tier lists, loadouts and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.
Modern Warfare 2 Guides - Jack Links Skin | Unlock All Operators | Check Server Status | Get Twitch Drops | Post-Credit Scene Explained | Unlock Gold Camo | Get Burger Town Operator | MGB Nuke | Unlock Every Weapon | All Killstreaks| Safe Code Locations|Check KD Ratio|XP Farm Trick|Chopper Gun Glitch|Weapon Tuning|Change Name Color|Hardcore Tier 1 Mode| Turn Off Crossplay|Steam Deck| Raid: Atomgrad | How To Play "Support A Team" | Unlock Orion Camo | Aim Assist Settings |
Modern Warfare 2 Fixes & Issues-Best NVIDIA GeForce Drivers | Dev Error 6036 | MW2 Missing Items | Unlimited Tactical Sprint Bug | Stuck On Installing Bug | Display Name Not Allowed Bug|Gold Camo Not Unlocking|Voice Chat Not Working| Display FPS Counter |