Some of the biggest Warzone content creators from all around the world will compete for a chance to win a piece of a 30,000 USD prize pool.
Each invited team will represent one region of the world, so everyone will have someone to cheer for, even if your favourite content creator is not participating.
Warzone Champions Challenge Schedule
The event is set for Wednesday, 4th November and it will be a single-day event.
Phase 1 starts at 2 PM PT / 3 PM EST / 9 PM CET and it is expected to last around 3 hours, after which another two hours will be added for phase two.
Warzone Champions Challenge Format
The tournament is a Trios event and players can play on either PC or PlayStation 4 with crossplay enabled, with their main accounts.
- The first phase is a standard Kill Race 3-hour format.
- Points are awarded for every elimination.
- A first-place finish is worth 25 points.
- The top four teams advance to the finals
The best four teams will compete for another two hours in order to decide the champion.
Warzone Champions Challenge Teams
Trios from all around the world will be competing in this event.
Currently. BoomTV confirmed 6 teams, while Team Vikkstar and Team Ninext full squads are yet to be confirmed.
- Symfuhny, HusKerrs, & ZLaner
- Recrent, Smith, & Ubica
- Sn4rFx, tonyboyofc, & ninext
- FataL, Zepa, & Jestxh
- AGBIN3R, Safiro FK, & SKRxFACE1
- Rush WinRed, Rush Greedz, & Rush GP
- Team Vikkstar
- Team Ninext
Warzone Champions Challenge
The event boasts a $30,000 prize pool, which will be shared among three best teams.
- 1st place reward: $15,000
- 2nd place reward: $10,000
- 3rd place reward: $5,000
Warzone Champions Challenge Stream: How to Watch
The entire event will be broadcasted live on the official BoomTV Twitch account, starting at 2 PM PT / 3 PM EST / 9 PM CET on Wednesday, 4th November.