Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone developer Infinity Ward released a small update earlier today which introduced some balance changes and fixes to known issues.
A small patch is now available across all platforms! This includes a few bug fixes, playlist update changes, and tuning for the JAK-12. Click the link for notes! https://t.co/keHyb0GCRM— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) October 28, 2020
With today's update, Season 6's JAK-12 shotgun has been nerfed by tuning down the Drum Mags and FRAG-12 Ammo.
JAK-12 (Picture: Activision)
Durable Gas Masks from Warzone have also been temporarily removed.
Snipers Only (TDM) is removed as well, in order to fix some issues, and it has been replaced with Gunfight - Snipers Only (3v3)
Call of Duty: MW and Warzone Oct 28 update:
- Fix for an issue where the code for Bunker 3 wasn’t functioning as intended
- Fix for an issue with the Riot Shield that would only occur when players obtained the pumpkin head after getting 3+ kills (pumpkin heads are back on!)
- Fix for an exploit in Zombie Royale
- Temporarily removing the Durable Gas Masks from Warzone
- Removing Snipers Only (TDM) while we fix a bug. We'll be replacing this mode with Gunfight - Snipers Only (3v3)
- Reduced movement and ADS speed on JAK-12 Drum Mags
- Reduced rate of fire on JAK-12 FRAG-12 ammo
- Updating the JAK-12 FRAG-12 ammo description to say ‘slugs’