Renowned esports organisation FaZe Clan, and their content creator, Call of Duty streamer Swagg, will bring some hot Warzone Duos action this August.
FaZe Clan announced The Swagg Summer Warzone Invitational Duos Tournament on 9th August, and it will feature some of the biggest names from the scene of streamers and Call of Duty pro players.
ANNOUNCING THE SWAGG SUMMER WARZONE INVITATIONAL ðŸ‘‘â€” FaZe Clan (@FaZeClan) August 9, 2020
On August 17th, @Swagg & @CallofDuty are putting up $25,000 to the best Duo in Verdansk. More details coming soon!#FaZeUppic.twitter.com/qWtPlrj8m6
The Swagg Summer Warzone Invitational Format
The Swagg Summer $25k Warzone Invitational Duos Tournament will be played on Verdansk and will be duos.
STAGE 1 â€“ Kill Race
- Leaderboard kills race format for 3 hours with Bo5 games.
- After 3 hours, the top 8 teams will advance to single-elimination in quads mode.
- Ties will be broken by 2v2 gunfight in 6 rounds.
STAGE 2 - Single Elimination Bracket
- 2v2 duos in quads mode.
- Most kills through 2 games for a win.
- If kills are tied, one additional game is played where the first team to achieve 10 kills is the winner.
- If neither team has 10 kills than whichever team has more kills is the winner of the tiebreaker.
(Picture: Faze Clan)
The Swagg Summer Warzone Invitational Duos Teams
- Team 1 GD_booya â€“ LuckyChamu
- Team 2 Tommey â€“ AlmxndTV
- Team 3 Aydan â€“ MuTeX
- Team 4 Swagg â€“ NickMercs
- Team 5 Pamaj â€“ Dashy
- Team 6 TeeGrizzley â€“ Dirty
- Team 7 Vikkstar â€“ ItzWarsz
- Team 8 Nadeshot â€“ ExZachtt
- Team 9 Scope â€“ Blaze
- Team 10 TeePee â€“ DougIsRaw
- Team 11 BobbyPoff â€“ xxUnRational
- Team 12 Santana â€“ ItsEyeQew
- Team 13 Testyment â€“ Avxry
- Team 14 Speros_ â€“ Fluxury
- Team 15 Biffle â€“ Repullze
- Team 16 TrainwreckTV â€“ FeLo
- Team 17 BlakeCissel â€“ JorgeSummerTime
- Team 18 SuperEvan â€“ Frozone
- Team 19 KingRichard â€“ Destroy
- Team 20 TCleanTV â€“ NoArmMissile_
- Team 21 Censor â€“ StayFinessen
- Team 22 Bloo â€“ ClutchBelk
- Team 23 HusKerrs â€“ Symfuhny
- Team 24 Tourva â€“ Redman_Lyons
- Team 25 JSmoothHD â€“ Colorss95
- Team 26 Jukeyz â€“ Rated
- Team 27 TFue â€“
The Swagg Summer Warzone Invitational Duos Prize Pool
32 Duo Teams will battle for their share of the $25,000 prize pool.
1st - $15,000
2nd - $7,500
3rd - $2,500
The Swagg Summer Warzone Invitational Duos Schedule
The tournament will be held on 17th August, starting from 1 PM PST.
The Swagg Summer Warzone Invitational Duos Stream: How to Watch
The Swagg Summer Warzone Invitational will be streamed live on the official Faze Clan Twitch Channel.