Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11 is all set to release soon and will bring Christmas-themed events, rewards, a snow-themed map, mode, and much more. In addition to this, a brand new weapon, EM2, will also get available as a part of the battle pass for free. All you have to do is level up to tier 21, and you will then be able to equip it for the match.
It is an assault rifle that was first added to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and according to its in-game description, it is a "well-rounded British rifle with good firing control." If you are going to unlock and equip EM2 in COD Mobile, you must make sure that you choose the best attachments for it. Thus, here is the best loadout for EM2 in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11.
Best EM2 Loadout in COD Mobile
EM2 has a built-in low-zoom optic that improves accuracy. While it has a low firing rate compared to other ARs in the game, it comes with a good range that will help you take on enemies in mid-range battles. Here are the base stats of the EM2 assault rifle in Call of Duty: Mobile:
- Damage: 36
- Fire Rate: 54
- Accuracy: 79
- Mobility: 60
- Range: 62
- Control: 89
Now, without further ado, here are the best loadout/attachments you should use for EM2 in COD Mobile Season 11.
- SOCOM Eliminator: It decreases vertical recoil and reduces muzzle flash. However, the horizontal recoil will increase along with reduced shooting movement speed.
- FMJ: It increases the bullet penetration.
- 40-Round Extended Mag: It increases the Magazine Capacity; however, it will reduce movement, and reload speed.
- Field Agent Foregrip: It gives better control over both horizontal and vertical recoil; however will reduce the movement speed while shooting.
- 27.4" Ranger: It increases the bullet speed while reducing the aiming movement speed.
💫 🔭 Dare to operate in deep space? Your next mission requires it #CODMobile Season 11: Ultimate Frontier 🚀 is ready for lift off on 12/14 4 PM PT! pic.twitter.com/GP8R3oGWOD— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) December 7, 2022
We will update this page if Activision makes any balance changes to EM2 in future updates with the most suitable attachments.