Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11 will be an exciting update for the community that is expected to bring Christmas-themed rewards, modes, and map into the game. Now, before every new update, Activision releases new features, weapons, and more in the test server to get feedback from players.
The last test server was released for COD Mobile Season 10, and there has been unfortunately no official information regarding the Season 11 test server. However, we have provided you the direct download link for the test server below and it will receive an in-game update once the Season 11 test server gets released.
COD Mobile Season 11 Test Server APK Download Link
If and whenever released, the COD Mobile Season 11 test server will be open for both Android and iOS devices; however, make sure to register as soon as possible, as it is available for a limited number of players.
Here is the direct APK download link for the COD Mobile test server, along with the instructions to install it on your device.
Once you download it, follow the steps listed below.
- Go to your downloads folder and spot the download files.
- Tap on the APK file and install it on your device. You might be asked to enable Installation from Unknown Sources, and you can do it by going to Settings > Safety and Privacy.
- Launch the installed COD Mobile Season 10 test server and register your account.
While testing the content, make sure to give feedback to the developers regarding any errors or bugs that you face.
- COD Mobile Season 11 Meta Weapon Tier List - Best Guns
- What is Battle Pass Vault in COD Mobile
- COD Mobile Redeem Codes: Free Redemption Codes For Season 10
- Best LAPA Loadout In COD Mobile Season 10
For more on the game, check out our section dedicated to the latest Call of Duty: Mobile news, tips, guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.