Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10 is all set to release soon and will bring the third anniversary-themed events, rewards, and much more. In addition to this, a brand new weapon, LAPA, will also get available as a part of the battle pass for free. All you have to do is level up to tier 21, and you will then be able to equip it for the match.
It is a full-auto submachine gun that was first added to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and according to its in-game description, it is a "lightweight prototype with reliable damage and good firing control." If you are going to unlock and equip LAPA in COD Mobile, you must make sure that you choose the best attachments for it. Thus, here is the best loadout for LAPA in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10.
Best LAPA Loadout in COD Mobile
LAPA is an ideal weapon for mid-range fights as it is easy to control and will make aiming easier. Here are the base stats of LAPA SMG in Call of Duty: Mobile:
- Damage: 31
- Fire Rate: 71
- Accuracy: 62
- Mobility: 99
- Range: 48
- Control: 57
Now, without further ado, here are the best loadout/attachments you should use for LAPA in COD Mobile.
- 5mW Combat Laser: It increases Hipfire Bullet Spread, Sprint-to-Fire delay and decreases Visible Laser Sights
- Rustle Grip Tape: It decreases the ADS time for the weapon.
- Large Extended Mag: It increases the Magazine Capacity; however, it will reduce ADS, Movement, and Reload Speed
- Wild Hip Fire: It increases Hipfire Accuracy while Jumping and Sliding
- 8.6" Extended
We will update this page if Activision makes any balance changes to LAPA in future updates with the most suitable attachments.
- COD Mobile Season 10 Meta Weapon Tier List - Best Guns
- How To Get Mythic Spectre Operator In COD Mobile Season 10
- How To Get Messi, Neymar, and Pogba In COD Mobile Season 10
- How to Unlock Ballista EM3 Operator Skill in COD Mobile Season 10
For related game content, check out our section dedicated to the latest Call of Duty: Mobile news, tips, guides, and more.
All featured images are courtesy of Activision.