Each Call of Duty: Mobile season brings new seasonal challenges that players can complete to get exclusive in-game rewards and loads of Battle Pass XP to level up in the Battle Pass. Similarly, COD Mobile Season 4 has added a new seasonal challenge called Explosions that will test out your skills with Martyrdom and Contact Grenade.
Explosions seasonal challenge is now available in COD Mobile, and it will run till the end of Season 4, which means that you have enough time to complete these missions to earn rewards. Here is the list of tasks you need to perform in the Explosions challenge and the rewards you will be earning.
Call of Duty: Mobile - Explosions seasonal challenge
In Explosions seasonal challenge, you will have to complete six tasks in total, and you will get a free in-game reward upon completing each mission.
- Best weapons in COD Mobile Season 4 - Strongest and most broken guns
- COD Mobile SMG tier list - Every submachine gun ranked for Season 4
- COD Mobile LMG tier list - Every light machine gun ranked for Season 4
- COD Mobile AR tier list - Every assault rifle ranked for Season 4
In addition to this, make sure that you complete all the tasks listed below in order otherwise you won't get rewarded.
- Play 2 MP ranked matches (0/2) - x5 Weapon XP Cards and x1000 Battle Pass XP
- Fire 250 Rounds in MP ranked matches (0/250) - x200 and x1000 Battle Pass XP
- Use Lethal Equipment 10 times in MP ranked matches (0/10) - MW11 - Earthen and x1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 5 enemies with the Martyrdom Perk equipped in MP ranked matches (Available now in the Credit Store) (0/5) - Campfire Charm and x2000 Battle Pass XP
- Use the Contact Grenade 10 times in MP ranked matches (0/10) - King Sussy spray and x2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 5 enemies with the Contact Grenade in MP ranked matches (0/5) - MX9 - Crash Down and x2000 Battle Pass XP
Here are the complete stats of MX9 - Crash Down Camo:
- Damage: 25
- Fire Rate: 86
- Accuracy: 45
- Mobility: 95
- Range: 41
- Control: 40
If you don't have Contact Grenade, you can unlock it by reaching the Tier 14 of COD Mobile Season 4 Battle Pass. Since it is a free lethal equipment, there is no need to purchase the battle pass.
That is everything you need to know about the Explosions seasonal challenge in Call of Duty: Mobile.
For more on the game, please make sure to check our section dedicated to Call of Duty: Mobile guides, news, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.