All Machete challenge missions and rewards for COD Mobile
While the Machete melee weapon is already available in other Call of Duty titles like Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, this is the first time the big sharp "knife" is appearing in COD Mobile.
There are a total of seven missions in the creatively-named "Machete Just Leaving" seasonal challenge.
To unlock the Machete, you will need to complete seven missions. Once the first mission is complete, the next one unlocks, and it continues on until you've finished the seventh mission.
Check out the list of missions for the COD Mobile "Machete Just Leaving" seasonal challenge below, as well as the various rewards.
- Play 5 multiplayer matches.
- Rewards: 200 credits / 1,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Earn 15 Bloodthirsty Medals in multiplayer matches.
- Rewards: 15 weapon XP cards (500 points) / 1,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 20 enemies with an SMG with five attachments.
- Rewards: Striker - Mako blueprint and 2,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill five (5) enemies with melee weapons.
- Rewards: 400 credits / 3,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill eight (8) enemies with headshots in any mode.
- Rewards: Spray Slashing Sword / 3,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill eight (8) enemies with an axe.
- Rewards: Rewards: 20 weapon XP cards (500 points) / 4,000 Battle Pass XP.
- Win 3 matches with an axe equipped.
- Rewards: Base Machete melee weapon / 5,000 Battle Pass XP.
Credit to Dataminers Hole for uncovering the Machete seasonal challenge missions before its release.
So there you have it, everything we know about the COD Mobile "Machete Just Leaving" seasonal challenge starting on 6th August 2021.
While it might take quite a bit of time, and skill, to get the Machete in COD Mobile, it does appear to be a frightening melee weapon that players shouldn't miss out on.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated COD Mobile section for news, gun guides, weapon tier lists, leaks and much more.