Here's everything you need to know about COD Mobile's Return to Alcatraz event, featuring all the missions and rewards you can acquire.
COD Mobile Return to Alcatraz mission list
The Return to Alcatraz event is now live in COD Mobile Season 1. It ends on 27th January, so players have roughly one week to complete missions and earn rewards in the process.
Completing each of the COD Mobile Return to Alcatraz event missions will score players some points. Check out the full mission list, as well as the points you can earn below.
Please note: All of these missions need to be completed in battle royale Alcatraz matches.
- Play two (2) battle royale Alcatraz matches - 10 points.
- Place in the top 55 - 10 points.
- Kill eight (8) enemies - 10 points.
- Glide for 350 meters - 10 points.
- Shoot 1,000 bullets - 10 points.
- Use Class Chips five (5) times - 10 points.
- Travel for 2,500 meters - 20 points.
- Kill 15 enemies - 20 points.
- Loot 3 Airdrops - 20 points.
- Play three (3) battle royale Alcatraz matches - 20 points.
You don't have to complete the missions for this battle royale event in COD Mobile Season 1 2022 in any specific order.
All Return to Alcatraz rewards
As players complete missions from the list in the previous section, they will unlock some shiny rewards.
More rewards unlock as players continue to earn points. Check out the rewards for the Return to Alcatraz event in COD Mobile below.
- 150 Credits at 60 points.
- 5 Weapon XP cards at 70 points.
- Motorcycle - Hazy Light at 80 points.
- BK57 - Hazy Light blueprint at 100 points.
- Parachute - Cityscape at 120 points.
Remember, you only have until 27th January 2022 to complete all the missions in the Return to Alcatraz event and collect those shiny rewards.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.