The first COD Mobile season of 2022 features a plethora of content, including new maps, modes and two guns, the Kilo 141 assault rifle and the PPSh-41 submachine gun. We all know, however, that competitive gamers first need to know what the weapon balance changes look like, so let's get started.
All COD Mobile Season 1 2022 balance changes
In the COD Mobile Season 1 2022 patch notes as gathered from the Taiwanese version of the game by CODM Intel, there are only five weapon balance changes to go through.
Importantly, there are no nerfs to any guns at the start of COD Mobile Season 1 2022. Instead, we see five weapons being buffed.
QXR balance changes:
- Stage 3 range damage increase 22-19-16-12 â–¶ 22-19-18-12
- Increased first range 8m â–¶ 10m
AMR balance changes:
- Tactical reload time 4 seconds â–¶ 3.4 seconds
- Empty magazine reload time 5 seconds â–¶ 4.1 seconds
PP19 balance changes:
- First range damage 26 â–¶ 28
- Headshot damage ratio 1.2 â–¶ 1.3
- Chest damage multiplier 1 â–¶ 1.15
DR-H balance changes:
- Increased range in the first section 7m â–¶ 9m
- Increased range in the second section 13m â–¶ 15m
- Tactical reload time 2.3 seconds â–¶ 2.1 seconds
- Empty magazine reload time 2.8 seconds â–¶ 2.5 seconds
D13 Sector balance changes:
- Number of shots 3 â–¶ 4
- Ammo 1 â–¶ 2
Keep in mind that the developers can easily deploy more buffs or even some nerds via updates during COD Mobile Season 1 2022.
So there you have it, all the weapon balance changes for the COD Mobile Season 1 2022 update, which is expected to release on 13th January 2022. It will be interesting to see how these buffs affect the game's ever-changing meta.
Stay tuned as we will bring you all the details about the COD Mobile Season 1 2022 update, including the battle pass content, weapon tier lists, new maps, modes and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.