COD Mobile Season 12: Going Dark has just arrived and with it some of the most exciting content we've ever seen in COD Mobile.
Captain Price is here, one of the most beloved Call of Duty characters of all time, along with several new operators and weapons, and of course, a plethora of new cosmetics for you to customize your characters and weapons.
The Season 12 battle pass comes with 50 tiers of free and premium (paid) content with military-themed models focused around night-time variations of TDM or Attack of the Undead.
There's so much new content and you probably want to know more about Season 12 Battle Pass tiers and rewards, so let's jump right to it!
How much does the CoD Mobile Season 12 Battle Pass cost?
- Premium Battle Pass price is 560 CP
- Premium Battle Pass 12-Tier Bundle costs 1280 CP
- Premium Battle Pass 50-Tier Bundle costs 1850 CP
Free Tier Season 12 Battle Pass Rewards
- Tier 4 - AK47 – Stalwart
- Tier 8 - ORV – Hard Water
- Tier 14 - New Operator Skill – Ballistic Shield
- Tier 21 - New Weapon – AGR 556
- Tier 31 - Locus – Stalwart
- Tier 38 - Charm – Bullet
- Tier 46 - Calling Card – Green Team
- Tier 50 - ICR-1 - Stalwart
Premium Paid Tier Season 12 Battle Pass Rewards
- Tier 1 - HBRa3 – Black Gold
- Tier 1 - Ghost - Jawbone
- Tier 1 - Charm – I See All
- Tier 10 - Type 25 Infiltrate
- Tier 12 - Urban Tracker – By Night
- Tier 20 - QQ9 – Black Gold
- Tier 30 - Price – Dead of Night
- Tier 35 - HG-40 – Forward Motion
- Tier 40 - KN-44 – Black Gold
- Tier 50 - Velikan – Megalith
- Tier 50 - AGR 556 – Byakko
- Tier 50 - Legendary Calling Card – Discord
When does the COD Mobile Season 12 end?
According to the in-game countdown on the Battle Pass tab, the season should end on 21st December at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT.
The new season usually starts 24 hours after the last one ends, which means Season 13 will probably begin at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT on 22nd December.