The action is finally here as Call of Duty Mobile Season 3: Radical Raid is now live for players to enjoy. Amongst the changes to the state of play, game developers have added a new weapon for close-to-mid ranges.
While the new MAC-10 is certainly exciting, the most important changes for competitive players will be the weapon balancing. For some heavy-duty firepower, follow along for the COD Mobile Season 3 LMG tier list.
COD Mobile Season 3 Light Machine Gun tier list
- S-Tier: Even without the perfect loadout, the S-Tier LMGs in COD Mobile Season 3 2022 are considered the best of the best. You can't go wrong with these meta weapons.
- A-Tier: With the right attachments and a great loadout that suits your playstyle, the A-Tier LMGs can still compete with the S-Tier.
- B-Tier: These LMGs can pack a punch with the perfect loadout and should be considered average.
- C-Tier: LMGs in this tier are only effective in specific situations or for particular playstyles. You will require the perfect loadout to get the job done.
- D-Tier: The lowest available tier. You would be better off simply going for one of the other Snipers on this list.
S-Tier LMGs - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
- Holger 26
The Holger remains the top dog in the LMG section with an ultra-fast time-to-kill and very controllable recoil. It can even be used at longer ranges as the Holger deals over 30 damage for body shots, 37 damage for headshots up to 20 meters away.
- COD Mobile SMG tier list - Every submachine gun ranked from best to worst for Season 3
- Best weapons in COD Mobile Season 3 - Strongest and most broken guns
- COD Mobile AR tier list - Every Assault Rifle ranked from best to worst for Season 3
Another top option in the S-Tier of LMGs, the Hades is a fully-automatic weapon and also boasts impressive mobility. Players would be in a great position with any of these three LMGs.
A-Tier LMGs - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
The M4LMG has some of the top accuracy stats of all LMGs in its class. It may not be the most powerful, but with the correct loadout, this weapon can be a serious killing machine in the COD Mobile gameplay.
B-Tier LMGs - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
The RPD simply isn't very mobile, even when considered amongst other LMGs in its class. With the right loadout, this weapon can be serviceable thanks to decent recoil control, but it certainly shouldn't be confused with the top LMG options.
C-Tier LMGs - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
It's not the powerhouse that it used to be as the PKM has certainly seen better days. The perfect loadout could maximize some of the accuracy, range, and fire rate proficiencies, but you're better off looking for a more effective LMG than this.
D-Tier LMGs - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
These LMGs are not recommended as they simply don't meet the standards of competitive play. Do your best to acquire one of the aforementioned LMGs on this list as the UL-736 and S36 should only be considered in desperate times.
That's it for the COD Mobile Season 3 LMG tier list featuring all weapons ranked from best to worst. For more coverage on the popular shooter title, make sure to check out the rest of our dedicated COD Mobile page.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.