Players are racing to enjoy the COD Mobile Season 3: Radical Raid action as the next split of gameplay is now live. Notable changes include the seasonal weapon balancing, as well as a new gun (MAC-10 SMG), and a new map titled Miami Strike.
Just like any other season, long-range weapons can be a major factor in helping you dominate the competition. So for dead-eye shooters, check out the new COD Mobile Season 3 Sniper rifle tier list.
COD Mobile Season 3 Sniper tier list
- S-Tier: Even without the perfect loadout, the S-Tier Snipers in COD Mobile Season 3 2022 are considered the best of the best. You can't go wrong with these meta weapons.
- A-Tier: With the right attachments and a great loadout that suits your playstyle, the A-Tier Snipers can still compete with the S-Tier.
- B-Tier: These Snipers can pack a punch with the perfect loadout and should be considered average.
- C-Tier: Snipers in this tier are only effective in specific situations or for particular playstyles. You will require the perfect loadout to get the job done.
- D-Tier: The trash tier. You would be better off simply going for one of the other Snipers on this list.
S-Tier Snipers - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
- DL Q33
- Rytec AMR
The Rytec became more and more popular over the course of Season 2 as players were enjoying the sizable hit-box, particularly within 50 meters. It also carries an impressive fire rate so you should be able to run riot in Season 3.
- COD Mobile SMG tier list - Every submachine gun ranked from best to worst for Season 3
- Best weapons in COD Mobile Season 3 - Strongest and most broken guns
- COD Mobile AR tier list - Every Assault Rifle ranked from best to worst for Season 3
Also moving up to the S-Tier, the Outlaw has the fastest Max ADS, Fastest Sprint Speed, Fastest Walking Speed, and Fastest Reload Speed of all the Snipers in COD Mobile Season 3.
A-Tier Snipers - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
- MK2 Carbine
- Kilo Bolt-Action
The Kilo Bolt-Action received buffs in Season 2 of COD Mobile which made it a much more popular choice amongst dedicated players. It's still a solid option in Season 3 as it carries impressive ADS speed and overall mobility, while still packing a punch.
B-Tier Snipers - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
The Arctic.50 is essentially a poor-mans version of the Rytec AMR. While they used to be on more of a similar level, buffs have boosted the speed of the Rytec taking it way out of sight for the Arctic.50. But the latter is still a playable option with the right loadout.
C-Tier Snipers - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
- SP-R 208
The SP-R 208 received a bit of a nerf in Season 3 as the Abdominal Damage Multiplier has been decreased. The Hand Damage Multiplier was increased, but this weapon remains in the C-Tier.
D-Tier Snipers - COD Mobile Season 3 Radical Raid
- M21 EBR
These two Snipers should only be considered in desperate times, players would simply be better off with any of the aforementioned Sniper rifles as these will likely be a hindrance to your gameplay.
That's it for the COD Mobile Season 3 Sniper rifle tier list, but we'll have more content than that. For more dedicated coverage, make sure to go check out our dedicated COD Mobile page.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.