Call of Duty Mobile Season 4: War dogs' release comes with a host of new events, challenges, and most importantly, weapons for players to try out and explore. One of the weapon types is the AR (Assault Rifle) and if you want a great balance between power and range, these are the guns for you.
That said, you might have trouble making your choice when it comes to which one you want to use, so we've put together a tiered list of the Assault rifles that will be available in Call of Duty Mobile Season 4: War dogs.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 AR tier list
Assault rifles are all-purpose automatic rifles that offer a unique balance of range and power to players. They are also open to various attachments making them a great all-purpose weapon for anyone to use.
Tier rank description:
- S-Tier: These are powerful weapons at the base and require no extra attachments to be dangerous, but if you add them, you will find they can get you through almost any challenge without an issue.
- A-Tier: Rifles in A-tier can compete with S-tier weapons but require some modifications to do so, though they are still quite suitable weapons to take into battle.
- B-Tier: The middle ground for AR weapons, they can be suitable for battle, but require a few attachments to be viable options.
- C-Tier: ARs that fall here definitely need all the help they can get with attachments and possibly perks to make them viable, though there are better options available.
- D-Tier: The option you shouldn't consider unless you want to challenge yourself as these offer no real benefits to you and can other weapons will give you a much easier time.
Note: While our list is not an exact science, we aim to provide the most accurate reflection of what you can expect when playing the game and trying these weapons.
AR Tier List:
We have put together this list while taking into consideration the newly added balance changes for season 4 and the current meta surrounding the game. Some weapons have been nerfed while others have been buffed, and we will mention them in detail as we progress.
- COD Mobile Season 4 - New maps, modes, and more
- Best Man-O-War loadout for COD Mobile Season 4
- COD Mobile Sniper tier list - Every Sniper Rifle ranked for Season 4
- Best Koshka sniper loadout for COD Mobile Season 4
S-Tier ARs - COD Mobile Season 4 War Dogs
The S tier list hasn't changed all that much from what we have seen with the new balance changes. The Type 25 remains one of, if not the best AR in the game and is widely popular for its high fire rate and damage output, and the customization options make this an unstoppable weapon.
The DR-H is also still a top pick of ours thanks to its ability to remain stable while delivering high damage in close to medium ranges, its high mobility, and fast reload speed.
- Type 25
A-Tier ARs - COD Mobile Season 4 War Dogs
These weapons give the S-Tiers a run for their money and with the balance changes, one of them might be back to claim its spot at the top. The Man-O-War was initially regarded as the most powerful and broken gun in the game.
Now with Season 4 the Man-O-War has received a buff that will increase its minimum damage output, and with its low recoil and high accuracy. We will have to see how it fares in season four against its counterparts, the Swordfish, KN44, and AK-117.
B-Tier ARs - COD Mobile Season 4 War Dogs
The B-Tier has received some changes to the lineup as well with Season 4's upcoming release. The Kilo 141 has been nerfed by having its damage multiplier to the head and shooting range reduced.
The Peacekeeper however has been buffed, with the damage falloff beyond 25 meters now removed and the Minimum damage it deals now increased. We will have to wait and see how these changes affect the weapons in the game and push it higher up in the rankings.
- Kilo 141
- Peacekeeper MK2
- CR-56 AMAX
C-Tier ARs - COD Mobile Season 4 War Dogs
The HBRa3 is considered the best Assault rifle Call Of Duty Mobile in this class and offers players decent damage, a fast fire rate, and great accuracy. Though there are better options, this gun can hold you over in battle with a few attachments.
D-Tier ARs - COD Mobile Season 4 War Dogs
The M16 has had its overall damage increased and the damage falloff removed, but we will have to see as the season progresses whether those changes will be enough to warrant a higher tier.
Though we still think there are better options to choose from when it comes to AR weapons in the game and encourage players to try those as well.
This completes our tier list for the best Assault Rifles in Call of Duty Mobile Season 4: War Dogs. Consider checking out the trailer for season 4 below if you haven't already.
And for more content regarding COD Mobile Season 4, check out our section dedicated to the latest Call of Duty Mobile tips, guides, news, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.