Call of Duty: Mobile Season 5 has been released and it has introduced the Apocalypse map, Blazing Mode, Ranked Series 3, and much more. In addition to this, Activision has implemented various improvements and optimizations in order to enhance the gameplay experience.
In addition to this, brand new seasonal challenges have also made their way into the game that will reward you with some exclusive in-game items, tons of Battle Pass XP, and more. One of them is the Get Cooked seasonal event that will reward you with RPD - Emerald Scales, Silver Crate, and more upon completing the missions.
Get Cooked Seasonal Event
In the Get Cooked seasonal challenge, you will be tasked to take kills using different guns in multiplayer games. You will have to complete the following missions in order to earn all the rewards of this event and you will have to complete a mission before moving to the next one.
Here is the list of all the tasks that you will have to complete in this challenge.
- Play 1 MP match - x200 Credits and x1000 Battle Pass XP
- Fire 250 rounds in MP matches - Double Rank XP Card and x1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 10 enemies with any Assault Rifle in MP Matches - Charmer's Flute and Battle Pass XP
- Use throwable equipment five times in MP matches (the Echo Grenade is available now in the Battle Pass) - DL Q33 - Flintlocker and x2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 25 enemies with any Assault Rifle with five attachments in MP matches - [Shard] Raines - Trooper and x2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill five enemies with headshots with any Assault Rifle in MP matches - Silver Crate and x3000 Battle Pass XP
- Win five MP matches with any Oden equipped (The Oden must be equipped in-hand by the end of the match) - RPD - Emerald Scales and x3000 Battle Pass XP
The challenge will be available till the end of Call of Duty: Mobile Season 5, thus you will have enough time to complete the challenge.
- COD Mobile Sniper tier list - Every sniper rifle ranked for Season 5
- Best meta weapons in COD Mobile Season 5 - Strongest and most broken guns
- COD Mobile SMG tier list - Every submachine gun ranked for Season 5
- COD Mobile AR tier list - Every Assault Rifle ranked for Season 5
Check out our dedicated section filled to the brim with Call of Duty: Mobile news, weapon tier lists, guides, leaks, and much more.
Featured image via Activision.