Activision has announced Call of Duty: Mobile Season 6, and it will release on June 29 at 5 PM PT. It will bring Favela Multiplayer map, Jackals jet, KSP 45, L-CAR 9 weapons, and much more. In addition to this, a brand new battle pass called To the Skies will also be available in the game.
The patch will be available to download from Google Play Store and Apple App Store and is expected to be around 2 GB in size. However, if you face any issues while updating COD Mobile, you can download the Season 6 update via APK and OBB files.
COD Mobile Season 6 APK and OBB download links 2022
You will not be able to play the game until you update it to the latest version, so here are the download links for Season 6 APK and OBB files.
- Season 6 APK and OBB download link (Will be added soon)
Once you have downloaded both the files, you can follow these steps to install them.
- Go to your downloads folder and tap on the APK file. However, you will have to allow installation from other sources if you haven't by going to Settings and then Safety and Privacy.
- Click on Install and once it's done, move the OBB files to Android > OBB > com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Launch the game and log in with your account to get access to the latest content.
If you run into a "Problem parsing the package" error while installing, try to re-download the files and start the process from scratch. Also, we suggest downloading these files using a Wi-Fi connection unless you have an unlimited mobile data plan.
- COD Mobile Season 6 Patch Notes – Favela map, KSP 45 SMG, More
- Call of Duty: Mobile Sniper tier list - Every sniper rifle ranked
- How to get L-CAR 9 in COD Mobile Season 6
- Call of Duty: Mobile Season 6 - Release Date, Leaks, More
For more exciting game content, check out our section dedicated to the latest Call of Duty: Mobile news, tips, guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.