Call of Duty Mobile Season 4: Wild Dogs release is here and with it comes a host of new weapons to explore, such as the varying range of SMGs (Submachine Guns) the game offers. These weapons are ideal for players who are more prone to engage foes in close quarters and want to move quickly.
But with the various options, you have to choose from, it can be daunting to decide to commit to one. Luckily, we have you covered, as today we've put together a ranked list of all the SMGs that are available in Call of Duty Mobile Season 4: Wild Dogs.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 SMG tier list
SMGs are automatic, light-weight, high mobility crosses between machine guns and pistols. They have high rates of fire but only within the range of a pistol and are not as effective over long distances.
They can be equipped with various attachments and make ideal weapons for those who like to get up close and personal.
Tier rank description:
- S-Tier: These guns require no upgrades to be devastating to your opponents and come ready out of the box with high stats, but you can upgrade them for a more refined build as you please.
- A-Tier: The guns in this tier aren't exactly on par with S-tier weapons but they can come close when the right loadout is used.
- B-Tier: Sitting dead in the middle, these guns can offer decent performance with the right attachments and perks.
- C-Tier: These SMGs will almost certainly fall short of your requirements unless you equip the best attachments and perks, and even then they can only do so much.
- D-Tier: These SMGs shouldn't be considered as they are below par weapons, and will only serve to frustrate you in the long run.
NOTE: Though our listing is not an exact science, we aim to provide the most accurate information and resources when compiling this list as humanly possible.
- Best Man-O-War loadout for COD Mobile Season 4
- COD Mobile Sniper tier list - Every Sniper Rifle ranked for Season 4
- Best Koshka sniper loadout for COD Mobile Season 4
- COD Mobile Season 4 battle pass - Release date, trailer, tier rewards
SMG Tier List:
We have taken into consideration the newly added balance changes for season 4, and the current meta surrounding the game when constructing this list. And we will go into detail about the weapons that have been affected by these changes as we proceed.
S-Tier SMGs- COD Mobile Season 4
The S-tier SMGs seem to be unchanged with this new season leaving the PPSh-41 still at the top of the ranks and for good reason.
When equipped with the right loadout the gun reaches the top of its class in fire rate and damage output, performing optimally in short ranges and taking out enemies at record speeds.
- PP19 Bizon
A-Tier SMGs - COD Mobile Season 4
The Fennec and MX9 are receiving nerfs in Season 4, with both weapons getting a decrease in firing range it appears as though the RUS-79U will remain at the top of the A-tier weapons list as it outclassed the other two SMGs in the ranks.
B-Tier SMGs - COD Mobile Season 4
The GKS will be buffed in Season 4, receiving a damage increase in its close-quarter firing range and the damage falloff beyond 25 meters will also be removed. This might push it into the A tier, but we will have to see how it performs in the new season.
- AGR 556
C-Tier SMGs - COD Mobile Season 4
Despite sounding powerful in name, all three of these weapons are lacking in both damage and control, so they aren't recommended as viable options for players in Season 4, as they haven't received any stat changes thus far.
D-Tier SMGs- COD Mobile Season 4
Last on the list, but possible meta upsets would be the PDW-57 and the Chicom, which will receive some buffs in the latest season of Call of Duty. The PDW-57 will have an adjusted shooting range, a reduction in its ADS spread and a damage multiplier increase to the leg and hip sections of the body.
The Chicom also comes in hot with new changes by receiving an increased magazine size overall, the mid-range damage has been increased, and it has received increased damage multipliers for both the head and upper arm.
While we can't say if these changes will push these weapons up to the C or even B tier, they seem like interesting options to test out once season 4 releases. Naturally, we will also update this listing if we find the weapons changes to have had a positive effect.
This has been our best submachine gun tier list in Call of Duty Mobile Season 4: Wild Dogs. If you haven't already, you can also check out the latest trailer for season 4 below.
For more on the game, head over to our section dedicated to the latest Call of Duty Mobile news, tips, guides and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.