There's a whole lot to love about the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9 update, entitled Nightmare. From balance changes to the TAK-5 operator skill, the Swordfish AR, Standoff, events and much more. There's also a shiny new battle pass with a tonne of rewards. Speaking of rewards, there are two new seasonal challenges for players to dive into, completing tasks for some great rewards. In this step-by-step guide, we reveal all the tasks and rewards for the Survival of the Fittest seasonal challenge in COD Mobile Season 9.
COD Mobile Survival of the Fittest - Tasks and rewards
Survival of the Fittest is a seven-part Seasonal Challenge for the battle royale game mode. Players need to complete seven tasks in total, as one task unlocks after the other one is completed.
Tasks in the Survival of the Fittest challenge for COD Mobile Season 9 include landing in specific areas of the map, simply playing some battle royale matches, getting some kills and more.
All in all, players can earn up to 18,000 battle pass XP as well as some great items, namely:
- (Uncommon) Trap Master – Shocking
- (Uncommon) Clown – Shocking
- (Rare) Sticker – Croaked
- (Epic) Razorback – Alter Ghoul
The Epic blueprint "Alter Ghoul" for the Razorback is without a doubt the most sought-after reward in the Survival of the Fittest seasonal challenge.
Below, check out the list of tasks for COD Mobile Season 9's challenge. Complete them all to earn some tasty rewards, no tricks here!
- Play five (5) battle royale matches
- Land three (3) times in a High Tier Loot Zone marked in orange on the BR map.
- Kill 10 enemies in a High Tier Loot Zone marked in orange on the BR map.
- Pick up a customized weapon three (3) times from an Airdrop in BR.
- Kill seven (7) enemies with a customized weapon from your loadout in BR.
- Kill three (3) enemies with a headshot in BR matches.
- Place in the top three in BR matches twice.
Completing all the tasks in the Survival of the Fittest seasonal challenge shouldn't be too hard for COD Mobile players, and there are some excellent rewards to earn. Hopefully, this guide will help you quickly complete the Season 9 challenges.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated COD Mobile section, featuring all the news, guides, weapon tier lists, loadouts and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.