COD: Mobile Season 4 has been released officially with a new Dome map, Capture the Gold mode, Heartbeat Sensor, HAWK X3 Scorestreak, and more. In addition to this, Activision has also introduced a bunch of new featured, seasonal events giving players a chance to claim free rewards by completing various missions. There's also the shiny new Spurned & Burned Battle Pass, just in case you missed it.
The COD: Mobile Season 4 Under Pressure event is a six-part seasonal challenge in which players can complete missions around Multiplayer mode using different perks, scorestreaks, and tacticals. On completing the tasks, players will be able to claim a free Heartbeat Sensor along with other rare rewards.
COD Mobile Under Pressure event - Missions & rewards
Heartbeat Sensor (Picture: Activision)
Here is the list of Under Pressure event missions and their corresponding rewards:
- Use the UAV scorestreak three times in MP Matches: 200 Credits, 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Throw ten tactical grenades in MP Matches: Pharo - Carrion, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill ten enemies with the Dead Silence Perk equipped: 15 Weapon XP Cards, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Use the trophy system five times in MP Matches: Sickle, 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Win three games with the High Alert Perk equipped: Heartbeat Sensor, 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Use Heartbeat Sensor five times in MP Matches: NA-45 - Iron Hunter, 5000 Battle Pass XP
COD Mobile Under Pressure missions & rewards (Picture: Activision)
While trying to complete the above-listed tasks, keep in mind that you will be able to move to the next mission only after completing the previous one.
Check out our dedicated section filled to the brim with COD: Mobile news, weapon tier lists, guides, leaks and much more.