Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9 is now out and one of the most exciting things returning for players is both the Undead Siege event and the popular Aether Crystal camos. COD Mobile's Undead Siege, players are able to get their hands on arguably the best free camo ever released for the mobile sensation. We are talking about the Aether Crystal camo, which you can unlock on any COD Mobile weapon, including the strongest and most broken guns in Season 9.
In this guide, we will tell you exactly what you need to do to unlock the Aether Crystal camo for the COD Mobile guns you desire, so let's dive in.
How to unlock Aether Crystal camo in COD Mobile
Players will have to wait until the developers deploy a fix to start the Aether Crystal unlocking process.
First off, to get Aether Crystal camos on weapons in COD Mobile, you will need to play Undead Siege, on Hard. You will need to unlock them individually for each weapon.
Each weapon type has a certain number of kills you need to get in Undead Siege, and you will need to complete the match.
Check out the challenges you need to complete for each weapon type. Note that you need to unlock each individual weapon.
- Pistols: Kill 30 zombies in a completed Undead Siege - Hard match six times to unlock.
- Assault Rifles: Kill 50 zombies in a completed Undead Siege - Hard match six times to unlock.
- LMGs: Kill 50 zombies in a completed Undead Siege - Hard match six times to unlock.
- SMGs: Kill 50 zombies in a completed Undead Siege - Hard match six times to unlock.
- Shotguns: Kill 20 zombies in a completed Undead Siege - Hard match six times to unlock.
- Sniper/Marksman rifles: Kill 15 zombies in a completed Undead Siege - Hard match six times to unlock.
- Launchers: Unlocked by completing all primary weapons Aether Crystal unlocks.
Keep in mind that you will not only need to get the number of kills per weapon as outlined above, but you will also need to complete the match, and repeat this six times.
While at first glance the way to unlock Aether Crystal camo in COD Mobile via Undead Siege sounds easy, it will definitely not be. The kills aren't really the problem; it's more about surviving through the whole match, and doing it six times!
Hopefully, players will have enough time to get the Aether Crystal camo on the weapons they desire.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated COD Mobile section, featuring all the news, guides, weapon tier lists, loadouts and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.