With CS:GO Operation Broken Fang entering its 10th week, players are grinding out those Stars for some shiny cosmetic rewards. This time around, the Operation Broken Fang Week 10 missions are quite easy to complete but could cause a bit of chaos. It is, of course, the 10th week of the 10th CS:GO Operation.
Broken Fang Week 10 Missions: How to complete
With CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 10, there are five missions to complete, just like in Week 9.
However, you don't have to spray graffiti in certain areas anymore, which should cause a collective sigh of relief for the community.
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 10 mission batch is called "Near Sighted" and tasks players to complete objectives in various game modes, as well as kill opponents from close range.
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 10 missions are:
- Focus: Win rounds in Broken Fang Premier - One Star per 7, 15 and 20 each
- Under Pressure: Win rounds in Wingman: Shortdust - One Star per 4, 8 and 12 each
- Keep Them Coming: Get 20 kills at a range closer than 10 meters in Guardian: Dust II - Two Stars
- Eye Of The Storm: Get kills at a range closer than 10 meters in Deathmatch: Dust II - One Star per 10, 20 and 40 each
- Strike Early And Strike Often: Get kills in Demolition - One Star per 10, 20 and 30 each
All the missions in Operation Broken Fang Week 10 are very self-explanatory. By the looks of it, Dust II will probably become an SMG murder box during Week 10, with close-ranged fights breaking out all over the place.
CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Star rewards
With the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Stars earned, you can spend them on some great cosmetic collections.
Take a look at all three collections as well as the case in our dedicated articles below.
Keep in mind you can also upgrade your Operation Coin with Stars earned from Broken Fang Missions.
- Read more: Who is s1mple? The GOAT of CS:GO
The week 11 missions will become available on 10th February 2021, and we will have you covered so you don't miss out on any Stars.