Broken Fang Week 12 Missions: How to complete
In the 12th week, we got a total of five missions. However, in CS:GO Broken Fang Week 13, we are back to the four-mission trend.
The Broken Fang Week 13 missions are entitled "Vertiglobals", which means you probably know the map being featured...Vertigo.
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 13 missions are:
- Living Life With Guardrails: Win rounds in Wingman: Vertigo - One Star per 4, 8 and 12 each
- Sky High: Get 15 MAG-7 kills in Guardian: Vertigo - Two Stars
- Who Needs Practice?: Get kills in Retakes - One Star per 7, 15 and 20 each
- Stress Testing: Deal grenade damage in Casual: Vertigo - One Star per 50, 100 and 150 each
Unlike some other weeks where we had to spray graffiti in certain spots or commit chicken genocide, the Broken Fang Week 13 missions are very self-explanatory.
All you need to do is play Verigo a lot, use the MAG-7 a bit and head into the Retakes game mode to click some heads. The CS:GO Broken Fang Week 13 missions shouldn't take more than five hours to complete.
CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Star rewards
With the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Stars earned, you can spend them on some great cosmetic collections.
Take a look at all three collections as well as the case in our dedicated articles below.
Keep in mind you can also upgrade your Operation Coin with Stars earned from Broken Fang Missions.
- Read more: Who is s1mple? The GOAT of CS:GO
The week 14 missions will become available on 3rd March 2021, and we will have you covered so you don't miss out on any Stars.