With the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang entering its 14th week, there are only two weeks left to get all those Stars for some great rewards. Here's how you can complete all the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 14 missions.
Broken Fang Week 14 Missions: How to complete
There's a total of four missions in Broken Fang Week 14 for CS:GO players to complete. This batch of missions is called "Turf War".
This time around, the missions aren't focused on just one map, as you will have to play multiple maps and game modes to complete them all.
There's also an interesting mission which asks you to get kill on specific locations of Dust II.
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 14 missions are:
- Expanding Influence: Win rounds in Wingman: Guard - One Star per 4, 8 and 12 each
- Hornet's Nest: Get 20 kills with enemy weapons in Guardian: Mirage - Two Stars
- Deadlock: Get kills from specific locations in Deathmatch: Dust II - One Star per 15, 20 and 40 each
- Territorial Dispute: Get scoped kills in Casual: Defusal Group Sigma - One Star per 5, 10 and 15 each
Three of the Broken Fang Week 14 missions a very self-explanatory. However, the game doesn't tell you which locations to get kills on for the Deadlock mission on Dust II.
We've got you covered with the exact locations to complete the Deadlock mission on Dust II, namely: A Bombsite, A Ramp, Ramp, Extended-A, Under A, B Bombsite, B Doors, and Hole.
CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Star rewards
With the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Stars earned, you can spend them on some great cosmetic collections.
Take a look at all three collections as well as the case in our dedicated articles below.
Keep in mind you can also upgrade your Operation Coin with Stars earned from Broken Fang Missions.
- Read more: Who is s1mple? The GOAT of CS:GO
The week 15 missions will become available on 10th March 2021, and we will have you covered so you don't miss out on any Stars.