Here's how you can complete all the CS:GO Broken Fang Week 9 missions, including applying Graffiti in specific areas on Dust II.
Broken Fang Week 9 Missions: How to complete
With CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 8, there are five missions to complete, as Valve has decided to give players one more mission than in Week 8.
The Broken Fang Week 9 mission batch is called "Keep Your Eyes Open". This week's missions tasks you with winning some matches in different game modes, blinding enemies with Flashbangs, and using the AUG to kill opponents.
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 9 missions are:
- All Warfare Is Based On Deception: Win rounds in Broken Fang Premier - One Star per 7, 15 and 20 each
- Search And Destroy: Win rounds in Competitive: Ancient - One Star per 7, 15 and 20 each
- Evade Detection: Get 20 headshot kills with the AUG in Guardian: Overpass - Two Stars
- Never Saw It Coming: Blind an enemy with a flashbang in Retakes - One Star per 1, 3 and 7 each
- Deface Off: Apply Graffiti at specific locations in Casual: Dust II - One Star per 3, 7 and 10 each
While the first four CS:GO Broken Fang Week 9 missions are self-explanatory, the "Deface Off" mission might have some players stumped.
You need to apply graffiti to certain parts of Dust II. YouTube lop shows off the locations in the video below.
As you can see, it is quite easy. As Terrorists, simply apply graffiti to Catwalk or Upper Tunnel. As Counter-Terrorists, apply your graffiti to either Short Stairs or Lower Tunnel areas.
CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Star rewards
With the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Stars earned, you can spend them on some great cosmetic collections.
Take a look at all three collections as well as the case in our dedicated articles below.
Keep in mind you can also upgrade your Operation Coin with Stars earned from Broken Fang Missions.
- Read more: Who is s1mple? The GOAT of CS:GO
The week 10 missions will become available on 3rd February 2021, and we will have you covered so you don't miss out on any Stars.