After four weeks of tough competition, the Playoffs of the ESL Pro League, the most important Counter Strike league in the world, are about to begin.
At this stage, the 12 best teams in the competition will face off starting on April 2nd, all looking to be crowned the Pro League champions and add one more title to their record, in their race to win the Season 3 of the Intel Grand Slam.
ESL Pro League Playoffs: Qualified Teams
The top three places in each Season 13 group qualified for the Playoffs stage, with the best of each of these advancing to a special phase where qualification to further rounds will be played.
From Group A: Heroic (#1), Complexity Gaming (#2), and FunPlus Phoenix (#3)
From Group B: Ninjas In Pyjamas (#1), ENCE (#2), and G2 Esports (#3)
From Group C: Gambit Esports (#1), FURIA (#2), and Natus Vincere (#3)
From Group D: Astralis (#1), Team Liquid (#2), and Virtus.pro (#3)
ESL Pro League Playoffs format
As we mentioned before, the first places in each group will compete for their direct pass to the semifinals through the Play-In round. Teams that fall in these matches will not be left without a reward, as they will advance to the third round.
While in the first round, the second places of each group will face the third best, while none of the direct rivals of each group of the regular season will face each other in these duels.
Excluding the Play-In stage, the bracket will have a single elimination format, with matches between all rounds being played best of three. The finals will be played to the best of five.
ESL Pro League Playoffs: Prize Pool
More than $300,000 will be at stake among all 12 teams qualified for this final stage, while depending on how they finished in the competition, each of them will receive points for the ESL Pro Tour and the BLAST Premier classification.
- 1st Place: $175,000, 1300 ESL Pro Tour points, and 2800 BLAST Premier pts
- 2nd Place: $60,000, 1000 ESL Pro Tour points, and 1400 BLAST Premier pts
- 3rd Place: $30,000, 775 ESL Pro Tour points, and 875 BLAST Premier pts
- 4th Place: $15,000, 575 ESL Pro Tour points, and 350 BLAST Premier pts
- 5th Place: $12,500, 400 ESL Pro Tour points, and 175 BLAST Premier pts
- 6th Place: $10,000, and 250 ESL Pro Tour points
Likewise, each of the teams will get $ 5,000 for each victory obtained during the Playoffs, and the team crowned as champion of the ESL Pro League Season 13, will have a guaranteed ticket to the BLAST Premier 2021 Global Final, and will add this title to their Intel Grand Slam million dollar race.
ESL Pro League Playoffs: Schedule and How to watch
The first games of the Playoffs bracket, along with their schedules, have been announced:
- FURIA vs FunPlus Phoenix - 7:30am PST
- Team Liquid vs G2 Esports - 11am PST
- Natus Vincere vs Complexity - 7:30am PST
- Virtus Pro vs ENCE - 11am PST
- Heroic vs Ninjas in Pyjamas - 7am PST
- Gambit Esports vs Astralis - 10:30am PST
The ESL Pro League Season 13 Playoffs will take place from 2nd to 11th April.