The wait is finally over for CS:GO esports fans, as Valve unleashed the PGL Antwerp Major Viewer Pass on fans and their wallets on 4th May 2022, only five days before the first Major of 2022 gets underway. In the Viewer Pass for the PGL Antwerp Major, there are several challenges players can complete for some great rewards, including upgrading their event Coin.
This guide focuses on all the PGL Antwerp Major challenges to be completed in CS:GO, and outlines how you can get all the shiny cosmetic rewards.
All PGL Antwerp Major Viewer Pass challenges
First up, you will need to purchase the PGL Antwerp Major Viewer Pass, either in-game or via this Steam Store page. Then, the challenges will unlock that you can start completing.
- PGL Antwerp Major - All Stickers, Autographs, Glitter and Capsule Price
- Cloud9 acquires Gambit Gaming CS:GO roster
- ESL bans Russian teams and sponsors from the ESL Pro League
- BLAST won't invite Russian-based teams to its events
There are a total of PGL Antwerp Major challenges that Viewer Pass owners can complete, with nothing really new from the Stockholm Major's pass.
Below, you can check out the full list of PGL Antwerp Major challenges as per our in-game screenshot.
In case you don't like reading from a picture, we've typed out all the challenges below, including some useful dates in brackets.
- Activate your Coin before the tournament is over (The Antwerp Major ends on 22nd May 2022).
- Place all nine Pick'Em predictions for the Challengers stage before it begins (starts on 9th May 2022).
- Get five correct Pick'Em predictions for the Challengers stage.
- Place all nine Pick'Em predictions for the Legends stage before it begins (starts on 14th May 2022.
- Get five correct Pick'Em predictions for the Legends stage.
- Place all seven predictions before the Champions stage begins (starts on 19th May 2022).
- Make two correct predictions for the quarterfinals.
- Make one correct prediction for the semifinals.
- Make a correct prediction for the Grand Final.
As you can see, the PGL Antwerp Major challenges are quite self-explanatory. As the Major gets underway, we will provide our readers with Pick'Em predictions.
For the Stockholm Major, we managed to get all the rewards and upgrade our Event Coin to Diamond, so stay tuned!
PGL Antwerp Major rewards & Coin upgrade
So which type of rewards do you get for completing the PGL Antwerp Major challenges? Well, apart from bragging rights as you can flex your CS:GO esports knowledge, there's an upgradeable Event Coin.
The upgradeable Event Coin for the PGL Antwerp Major will never expire, and you can show it off in CS:GO. When you complete three challenges, the Coin will be upgraded to Silver.
Six challenges completed get you the gold Coin, and if you manage to get all nine challenges completed, the coveted PGL Antwerp Major Diamond Coin will be yours.
Every time you upgrade your coin you will earn a Souvenir Token that can be redeemed for a Souvenir Package from the match of your choice.
So there you have it, all the PGL Antwerp Major challenges in the Viewer Pass, and the rewards CS:GO players can acquire.
We will provide you with Pick'Em Challenges picks as we move closer to the Major, so stay tuned!
For more on the game, please check out our section dedicated to CS:GO esports, guides, news, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Valve.