Here's exactly how you can get the Batmobile (Rayfield Caliburn) in Cyberpunk 2077, alongside a Batman Easter Egg.
Cyberpunk 2077 Batmobile: How to get for free
The Rayfield Caliburn is the fastest Hypercar in Cyberpunk 2077, sporting a whopping 1660 horsepower.
If you reach level 40 Street Cred, you will be able to purchase it for 157,000 Eddies in the Downtown district. Even if you are swimming in Eddies, however, it is better to get this one for free.
(Picture: CD Projekt RED)
There's also an easy-to-miss Batman Easter Egg to be found, which is why we call the Rayfield Caliburn the Batmobile in Cyberpunk 2077.
Follow the steps below to get the Batmobile for free in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Complete the "Heist" mission.
- Head to the cave/tunnel which functions as Panam's main quest location.
- This cave can be located north of the Sunset Motel fast-travel point in the Badlands. (see map below)
- Head there before completing and leaving Panam's Ghost Town quest.
- Use a bike or run to the end of the cave.
- There will be a huge container (Hidden Gems marker) with the free Batmobile inside.
- If you don't spot it, set your time of day to 23:00.
(Picture: Gamer Forecast)
After you've entered the Batmobile, it will instantly be added to your list of vehicles for free.
YouTube channel Gamer Forecast has a video guide to get the Batmobile in Cyberpunk 2077 which you can check out below.
There's also a Datashard on the table in the shipping container, with a tonne of Batman references featuring a character called "Murk Man" who also lost his parents.
Don't forget to loot the entire shipping container, as you will also find some nice items and a legendary t-shirt for your troubles, as you can get more than just the fastest Hypercar in Cyberpunk 2077 for free by following the steps in this guide.