In this post, we'll discuss which Dead by Daylight Killers have the strongest powers to help aid your selection the next time you load up the popular Horror title.
Best Killers in Dead by Daylight (2022)
Every Killer in Dead by Daylight is capable of taking down all four survivors if they play the match well and equip strong perks.
- Dead by Daylight "Hooked on You" - Trailer, release date, more
- Dead by Daylight Gameplay Update To Feature Massive Perks Changes
- Dead by Daylight codes (May 2022) - Free Bloodpoints and more
- Dead by Daylight May 2022 community events and bonuses
The community widely agrees, however, that a few Killers stand out in strength among the rest. The following Killers are often considered the best Killers in Dead by Daylight.
- The Nurse - The Nurse's teleportation ability makes her one of the strongest Killers in the game since Survivors cannot vault windows or stun their way to safety. This Killer requires a lot of skill to play, though, and is not recommended for beginners.
- The Blight - The Blight's ability allows him to bounce off the walls and take advantage of unusual angles to land a hit on Survivors. Because of his quick speed, he's widely regarded as one of the best Killers in the game. Like The Nurse, though, he can take some skill to learn to play optimally.
- The Spirit - Like The Blight, one of The Spirit's main powers is her speed, particularly when she's phasing. When she phases, she becomes invisible, making her nearly impossible for survivors to track. Unlike the other strong Killers in Dead by Daylight, The Spirit doesn't require a ton of practice to master.
While they don't usually make the top three in tier lists, the game has a wide selection of other great Killers. Other particularly strong choices include The Artist, The Oni, The Executioner, or The Hag.
Those are the top Dead by Daylight all killers. For more Dead by Daylight tips, guides, and news, be sure to check out our dedicated category.
Featured image courtesy of Behaviour Interactive.