Dead by Daylight's anniversary event this year is masquerade-themed, and it's no small get-together; in fact, it may be the biggest event of the year with all the developers have in store. The Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade event features new limited-edition items, offerings, cosmetics, bonuses, an event tome, and more.
This guide will cover everything you need to know about the Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade event.
Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade schedule
Dead by Daylight's Twisted Masquerade event celebrates the game's 6th anniversary. The event will last from 11 am ET on 16th June to 11:30 am ET on 30th June 2022.
- Dead by Daylight codes (June 2022) - Free Bloodpoints and more
- Dead By Daylight Update 6.0.0 Patch Notes
- Dead by Daylight - Best survivor builds (June 2022)
- Dead by Daylight "Hooked on You" - Trailer, release date, more
The following login bonuses will be active during the event as well.
- 16th Jun - 30th Jun: 600,000 Bloodpoints (available as a one-time login bonus)
- 17th Jun - 18th Jun: 5 Rift Fragments
- 18th Jun - 19th Jun: 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- 19th Jun - 20th Jun: 5 Rift Fragments
- 20th Jun - 21st Jun: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- 21st Jun - 22nd Jun: 5 Rift Fragments
- 22th Jun - 23th Jun: 100,000 Bloodpoints
- 23th Jun - 24th Jun: 1,500 Iridescent Shards
- 24th Jun - 25th Jun: 100,000 Bloodpoints
- 25th Jun - 26th Jun: 10 Rift Fragments
- 26th Jun - 27th Jun: 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- 27th Jun - 28th Jun: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- 28th Jun - 29th Jun: 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- 29th Jun - 30th Jun: 10 Rift Fragments
These are some incredible bonuses, especially since players earn 600,000 Bloodpoints just for logging in during the event. That's enough Bloodpoints to gain plenty of levels on any character of your choosing.
Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade event festivities
During the Twisted Masquerade event, several unique gameplay mechanics are active.
Every trial will be decorated with masquerade-themed decorations, with bright lights covering generators, fire barrels, hooks, lockers, exit gates, and more. Event-themed sounds will go off when players complete a generator or earn a hook.
Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade masks
Players on both the killer and survivor sides will be able to obtain masquerade masks for twelve different characters by interacting with Invitations in the trial.
For more information about how to get masquerade masks in Dead by Daylight, check out our article on the topic.
Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade items & offerings
The Twisted Masquerade event will offer survivors various new items. It will offer both killers and survivors an offering called the Frightful Flan granting 106% bonus Bloodpoints for all players in the trial.
Survivors can also claim the following items in their Bloodweb, each with a unique design for the event.
- Masquerade Flashlight
- Masquerade Toolbox
- Masquerade Med-kit
All event items and the event offerings are available for 3000 Bloodpoints each.
Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade event tome
The Twisted Masquerade event tome allows players to complete various challenges to earn Bloodpoints and limited-edition cosmetics.
In addition to the individual challenges, there are several tiers of Community Challenges which, if completed, will allow the community to earn cosmetics for the recently-released characters Haddie Kaur and The Dredge. These cosmetics are the Masquerade Outfit (Haddie) and Masquerade Colors (Dredge).
On the individual track, players can unlock the charms Rancid Cupcake, Pop-Up Card, and Celebratory Skull.
Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade sales
Some of the best sales in Dead by Daylight history are active during the 2022 Twisted Masquerade event.
Discounts on Auric Cell prices
- All Characters before Sadako Rising – 50% OFF
- The Cenobite & Mikaela Reid – 30% OFF
- All Outfits – 30% OFF
Community Outfit Sale
- Feng Min – Demon Slayer – 50% OFF
- The Clown – Mr. Puddles – 50% OFF
These sales allow players to buy twice as many characters as they'd typically be able to, making this 50% off sale one of the best deals in Dead by Daylight's history. This sale is an excellent opportunity if you've been meaning to get your hands on some new survivors or killers.
And that's all. For more Dead by Daylight tips, guides, news, and leaks, check out our dedicated category.
Featured image courtesy of Behaviour Interactive.
- The Best Artist Builds
- The Best Blight Builds
- The Best Cannibal Builds
- The Best Cenobite Builds
- The Best Chucky Builds
- The Best Clown Builds
- The Best Deathslinger Builds
- The Best Demogorgon Builds
- The Best Doctor Builds
- The Best Dredge Builds
- The Best Executioner Builds
- The Best Ghost Face Builds
- The Best Hag Builds
- The Best Hillbilly Builds
- The Best Huntress Builds
- The Best Knight Builds
- The Best Legion Builds
- The Best Mastermind Builds
- The Best Nemesis Builds
- The Best Nightmare Builds
- The Best Nurse Builds
- The Best Oni Builds
- The Best Onryō Builds
- The Best Pig Builds
- The Best Plague Builds
- The Best Shape Builds
- The Best Singularity Builds
- The Best Skull Merchant Builds
- The Best Spirit Builds
- The Best Trapper Builds
- The Best Trickster Builds
- The Best Twins Builds
- The Best Wraith Builds
- The Best Xenomorph Builds