The King's Fall Raid in Destiny 2's Season of Plunder is now live, and we also have our World's First. Clan Elysium has done it for the third time in a row, and fans can't contain their excitement.
As much as watching various clans compete for King's Fall World's First is exciting, the new reprised raid adds plenty of new powerful weapons that should get fans to stop watching and start playing this six-player game activity in Destiny 2. Without further ado, here are all the new weapons in Destiny 2's King Fall Raid.
Destiny 2 King's Fall Raid Weapons
There are seven stages in Destiny 2's King Fall Raid. Players can acquire seven weapons, including one exotic in the different stages of the raid.
THREE-PEAT!!! Long lived the King. 👑— Destiny 2 (@DestinyTheGame) August 26, 2022
Tremendous congratulations to the World First Destiny 2 #KingsFall winners, Clan Elysium:
💠 Saltagreppo pic.twitter.com/zi6bwFCTPu
Below are all the Destiny 2 King's Fall Raid Weapons.
- Smite of Merain (Pulse Rifle)
- Midha's Reckoning (Fusion Rifle)
- Doom of Chelchis (Scout Rifle)
- Defiance of Yasmin (Sniper Rifle)
- Qullim's Terminus (Machine Gun)
- Zaouli's Bane (Hand Cannon)
The origin trait for all the Legendary King's Fall Raid weapons is Runneth Over.
- Runneth Over (Origin Trait) - Reloading near allies overflows the magazine
The long-rumored Touch of Malice Exotic Scout Rifle is also obtainable in Destiny 2's King Fall's Raid. Unfortunately, you can't view it in the game's loot pool.
- Destiny 2 King's Fall Raid Start Time, Rules, Rewards, And More
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Plunder - All New Exotic Weapons, Armor
- Destiny 2 Lightfall Release Date, Story, Strand Subclass, More
- Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order Guide
In other words, it's a hidden loot similar to how Vex Mythoclast was initially in the Vault of Glass raid.
Touch of Malice Perk and Intrinsic Trait Perk
- Charged with Blight - Precision hits drains' combatant's life force and charge up a ball of darkness.
- Intrinsic Trait - The final round in the magazine deals bonus damage, drawing from the wielder's life force, and then regenerates itself. Rapidly defeating three targets restores health.
And these are all the weapons in Destiny 2's King Fall's raid.
For more on the game, check our section dedicated to Destiny 2 Season of Plunder news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie.