The second season of Year 4 in Destiny 2 will bring plenty of new activities, strikes, and exotic weapons for players to chase, but that's far from it.
Without further ado, let's break down the key dates and information you need to prepare for Season of the Chosen.
Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen - Start date
Season of the Chosen will kick-off this upcoming 9th February. It will run up until 9th May, three months for players to grind out the new activities, get their hands on all the shiny exotic weapons, and finish up the battle pass.
Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen - Roadmap
So what can players expect from Season of the Chosen in terms of content? Well, there's plenty of stuff, check out the content roadmap provided by Bungie down below.
- Behemoth and Hailstone Battlegrounds (Requires Season of The Chosen Season Pass)
- Devil’s Lair and Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strikes Open (Free)
- H.E.L.M. Comes Online (Free)
- Stasis Aspect Quests Begin (Requires Beyond Light Expansion)
- Trials of Osiris begins (Free).
- Cleansing Battleground opens in the Cosmodrome (Requires Season of The Chosen season pass).
- Oracle Battleground releases (Requires Season of The Chosen season pass)
- Iron Banner returns (Free).
- Proving grounds strike opens (Requires Season of The Chosen season pass).
- Iron Banner (Free).
- Proving Grounds Strike & Nightfall opens for all players.
- Iron Banner (Free)
20th April - 9th May
- Guardian Games (Free)
Stay tuned for more articles where we do a deep dive into each new activity that Season of the Chosen will bring!
Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen - Season Pass
Like always, a new Destiny 2 season brings a season pass with it.
Expect the season pass to cost 1,000 Silver, or around $10, depending on your region's local currency. What do you get with it? Let's take a look.
Right out of the gate, the new exotic bow Ticuu's Divination will be unlocked (pictured above) alongside the Praefectus Seasonal Armor Set, which can be also earned for free, albeit with a bit of extra grinding.
As the season progresses, the season pass will allow you to enter unique exclusive events, including two exotic quests with a weapon and a catalyst waiting for you as a reward.
If you want to check out every single reward of both the free and premium tiers, check out Bungie's breakdown of it.