As the final season before The Witch Queen, Season of the Lost has a lot to live up to, with Bungie making sure that Guardians receive exciting new tools of destruction to make the wait go by easier.
All in all, there's a total of 25 new and reissued (weapons from prior seasons brought back to the loot pool) guns that have made their way into the game, including the first Legendary Stasis weapons, which as of right now, occupies the kinetic slot.
With all that being said, let's take a look at all the new Season of the Lost Destiny 2 weapons and how to get them.
Destiny 2 Season of the Lost weapons - How to get
First up, let's look at our first new exotic gun.
Lorentz Driver - Exotic Linear Fusion Rifle
- How to get: obtainable via the season pass at level 1 (premium) or level 35 (free track).
Legendary Stasis weapons
As mentioned, this season marks the debut of Stasis Legendary guns in Destiny 2. Despite doing elemental damage, Bungie has decided to place them in the kinetic slot, meaning players can now potentially build a loadout with three elemental weapons equipped.
These are all the debutant Stasis guns.
Vulpecula - Hand Cannon
- How to get: the first one will drop when you finish the Tracing the Stars quest, then, all Season of the Lost ritual playlists will have it as a random drop.
Fractethyst - Shotgun
- How to get: Reach level 30 in the season pass (free track).
Peacebond - Sidearm
- How to get: available through Iron Banner vendor packages, bounties, match rewards, and the Seasonal Iron Banner quest.
Reed's Regret - Linear Fusion Rifle
- How to get: obtainable via Trials of Osiris. An Adept version is also available.
Season of the Lost Season Pass weapons
The season pass will not only feature the Lorentz Driver and Fractethyst, but a third weapon as well.
Chrysura Melo - Auto Rifle
- How to get: Reach level 45 on the season pass.
Season of the Lost Ritual Playlist weapons
Alongside Vulpecula, a fresh batch of weapons will populate Season 15's Ritual playlists, which encompass the new season activity. They can also drop from the weekly seasonal mission.
- Wolftone Draw - Combat Bow
- Iota Draconis - Fusion Rifle
- Canis Major - Grenade Launcher
Season of the Lost Iron Banner weapons
Peacebond isn't the only new Iron Banner weapon that will debut with Season 15.
Forge’s Pledge - Pulse Rifle
- How to get: available through vendor packages, bounties, match rewards, and the Seasonal Iron Banner quest.
Season of the Lost Ritual weapon
The way seasonal ritual weapons work has changed, making it easier for Guardians to grind for them doing activities they like. Simply progress through the ranks of Vanguard, Crucible, or Gambit playlists and you'll eventually unlock them.
Ascendancy - Rocket Launcher
- How to get: obtain rank 16 on either Vanguard, Crucible, or Gambit playlists.
Season of the Lost Playlist weapons
As always, the Vanguard (Strikes), Crucible, and Gambit playlists have been updated with three new guns. These can only be obtained via these modes and will feature a sleuth of random perks.
- Servant Leader - Scout Rifle
- Sorrow's Verse - Auto Rifle
- Punching Out - Sidearm
Season of the Lost Prophecy Dungeon weapons
The Prophecy Dungeon continues to be one of Destiny 2's most fun PvE pieces of content and is set to become even greater with new weapons added to the pool.
They have been upgraded with random rolls, though be aware, some will only drop from specific encounters within the Dungeon.
- The Last Breath - Auto Rifle
- Judgement - Hand Cannon
- Darkest Before - Pulse Rifle
- A Sudden Death - Shotgun
- A Swift Verdict - Sidearm
- The Long Walk - Sniper Rifle
Season of the Lost Season Nightfall weapons
Nightfall weapons are on a weekly rotation, with two being added into the mix for Season of the Lost. Remember, the harder the Nightfall difficulty is, the more chances for it to drop.
- The Comedian - Shotgun
- The Hothead - Rocket Launcher
Adept versions of these guns are available after completing Grandmaster Nightfalls.
Season of the Lost World Drops weapons
On top of all the guns mentioned, these weapons can be found by simply roaming around, doing bounties, completing world activities, and anything not tied to specific content.
- Scathelocke - Auto Rifle
- Legal Action II - Pulse Rifle
- Spoiler Alert - Sidearm
- Shepherd's Watch - Sniper Rifle
- Annual Skate - Hand Cannon
- Contingency Plan - Scout Rifle
For more on all things Destiny 2, check out our dedicated section filled with news, guides, and more.